D&D 5E [OOC] Leif's 5E Alpha Game

Radaceus

Adventurer
For what it's worth, I loathe and despise Terry Brooks, I've read some, but not enough, Leiber, just a smidgin of Chalker and Farmer, a significant amout of Tolkien, Lewis, Doyle and Howard (though most of the Conan I've read has been actually written by others like L. Sprague DeCamp), and I've read absolutely all of the Moorcock I've ever been able to get my grubby little hands on, which is a significant amount. I think I'm missing a few of the Corum books, and a few other ones.

I own most of Moorcocks stuff as well, the Von Bek (Warhound and the World's Pain), and the Corum Chronicles being my favorites. I am in agreement on Brooks :)

Gloriana, by M.Moorcock, not part of the multiverse but excellent read!

Alizaar

First Post
Terry brooks isn't terrible,he just has this obsession with taking 5 pages to to describe a tree. Hickman & Weis stuff is pretty good also.

Leif

Adventurer
Guys, I hate to do this, but this game is just not coming together for me. I think I'm gonna have to quit before we even get started. :(

Alizaar

First Post
[MENTION=48762]Leif[/MENTION] I would dm on here if I knew how this medium worked. I've been reading other games and following others. I just don't know the mechanics to dm something on here.That's why I was going to be a pc and see how it all worked out. But I completely understand why you can't,from what I can tell you have like four games going on at the moment.

Alizaar

First Post
[MENTION=6801450]Trogdor1992[/MENTION] I've keeping tabs on that one. I have done a city campaign before, it just kinda ends up going the same route. At least from my experiences.

Remove ads