Against the Giants 5e PBP (Full)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey @FitzTheRuke,

I’m going to assume we had a short rest. Gimlak would have used his dagger to inflict 1hp damage on himself, then would have used the blood well vial to replenish his sorcery points.
So he used 1hd to heal himself, and is at max sp.
He also re did inspiring leader on the group.
Cheers,

Sg

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Woo hoo indeed.

Level 10 cleric.
  • Introduces Divine intervention (which has the funniest scaling in the game: 10% at level 10, 11% at 11, 12% at 12... 19% at 19, 100% at 20. Playtest fixes this, and lets player choose effect, of a spell up to 5th level (not 9th, chosen by DM). But it will be fun as is.
  • another 5th level spell .Currently, top choices would require components we can't afford (summon celestial, Greater restoration), though possibly diamonds we have could be crushed (how?) to get the dust for Greater Restoration.

Anyways, done. The Colonel is bursting with power, and about to pray for an Earthquake.

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
I actually liked more the old school divine intervention - DM had more freedom, if he wanted to use Earthquake to kill a mouse, he could.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Thank you all for sticking with me for so long!

Let's have a fun upgrade to all the remaining characters in both groups... with a LEVEL UP!

Yay! So I wanted to drop in and note that I have been insanely busy for the last two weeks, and I apologize if I haven't been keeping pace. I will be checking everything and then updating as needed in the threads.

Good news is I will try to keep pace better. Bad news? Well, it looks like I will continue to be busy (if not at quite the same level) through the end of March.

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Can everyone post me a new "One-Line" for their character after Level-Up?

Also: Everyone ready to move on? It's been quiet around here lately.

Remove ads