Spelljammin' (5e PBP OOC) (Full)

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I apologize for being so bad at keeping this game moving. I'm going to try to finish this fight, and then, if you want to rebuild your character with the newest UAs, feel free to do so. (On a strictly volunteer basis!)
No worries! I’m looking forward for this one to restart!

I’m thinking of just keeping my character as is. There’s no Artificer update and I do t want to redo a new character.
Cheers,

Sg

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
I apologize for being so bad at keeping this game moving. I'm going to try to finish this fight, and then, if you want to rebuild your character with the newest UAs, feel free to do so. (On a strictly volunteer basis!)

I am super excited to get this game moving again.

That said, I am still looking at the UA Monk. Still. As evidenced by my thread on the topic, the new version hasn't exactly won me over yet, and I am unsure if I can get exactly what I'm looking for out of it. But I will give it a shot, maybe this weekend.

HAPPY BASTILLE DAY!

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I think that I might be about ready to admit defeat on this Adventure. I can certainly be convinced by a cry of outrage, though. Let me know what you all think. Shall we give up?

Lidgar

Gongfarmer
As much fun as it was, the fishmonger is OK with retiring on some small asteroid that has flying fish. Maybe we take this group on another adventure once the new rule books are out.

Remove ads