• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Return to The Temple of Elemental Evil - (full, at the moment)

EarlyBird

Explorer
DM catching up: Experience

Ettercap = 155xp each
Spiders = 125xp each
Oct RP = 150xp each
Grand Total = 330xp each

Welcome to level 3
- Anyone who doesn't want/need to wait till Xanathar's Guide may start leveling up ( I'm looking at you @Neurotic haha )

Remember rolling for HP ( I know, I know just hate me and get it over with lol).

Last edited:

River Song

Explorer
hit point roll [roll0]

dear, oh dearie me.

enworld is not liking me at the moment. Two 1's for bekah now and my other characters can't seem to hit the broad side of a barn from 5 paces.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Why would I wait? I'm happy with ancients oath. Anything specific that I missed?

No you haven't missed anything I just thought that Xanathar's Guide had nothing in it that would change your mind and I would like to start with level ups a couple a week. Also something secret in the works. And the Holiday week may be busy for everyone that sort of thing, trying to keep things smooth as possible.

Shayuri

First Post
[roll0]

I don't think Aridha will need Xanathar for anything. There's new druid circles, but I'm happy with Moon. New spells maybe, but I don't need those immediately.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Right so I think only Templeton, Rana, Hexiros, and Emmyr are waiting for the book just in case it has something cool for their character concepts. So the rest of you can update your characters and if you decide on any big changes stat/skill/feat/spell etc. please let me know what they are.

I will post up the group getting back to town with a Floating Disk of wood, if everyone is ready. In it there will be much celebration before putting the group "to bed". Hopefully there will be enough RP to last us till the end of the month (real time) so when everyone awakens we will have the 3rd lvl updates done (with Xanathar's if needed) and then make for the moathouse.

Remove ads