• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

{Empty Room Studios Publishing} LandEscapes: World Map 01 - For Gamers and Publishers

rick_hershey

First Post
[imagel]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/3420/coversmallac9.jpg[/imagel]LandEscapes: World Map 01

Got a big fight coming up in the local inn or an expedition across the kingdom? Maybe your new world needs a map of the entire continent or just a small goblin cave? LandEscapes give you full color, highly detailed maps, rendered by ERS cartographer Keith Curtis, to aid in your next adventure. LandEscapes Map Packs come in a huge variety to cover all your needs. World maps, city maps, dungeon tiles, ships, stores, and whatever else you can imagine all rendered in high detail at a low cost.

LandEscapes: World Map 01 includes a beautiful full scale map of several different continent types, all rendered in high detailed. A great addition for anyone needing a world to base their campaign in.

This product includes:

- 19 page PDF featuring the entire world map at an impressive 40x32 inches. The map is divided into 15 pages and has a directions for easy assembly. Print out the entire map for an impressive wall display, or choose sections for specific needs.

- 20x16 150dpi tiff for use in any graphics program, easy use for labeling and alterations.

- Also included is an 8x10 of the entire map on a single page for quick reference.

Attention Publishers

LandEscapes come with a usage license that allows you to include any section of the map, or it's entirety, in your own products. Alter it, label it, whatever you want to do with this high-quality world map.

BUY IT NOW FOR $7.95
worldmap01bgg9.jpg

rick_hershey

First Post
That's what I like to hear :)

Expect more of these in the weeks to come, I believe our schedule is going to be one pack every two weeks or so.

rick_hershey

First Post
I'll be talking with Keith a bit later today and see what his plans are for the next installment. I know he has ideas and plans on taking the next on this week, so I'll post when I know.

and thanks to all who have picked this great product up.

That sounds great!

Saaaay...... Is it already decided how the next map will be? Because I think it would be great if it was possible to make ..suggestions ;) :cool:

Remove ads