EB's Tyranny of Dragons - OOC (full)

We have two fighters, an NPC ranger, and drow wizard. One of the fighters plans to become a bard. We will need a cleric but don't feel you have to do that. We'll manage with anything you come in with.

hero4hire

Explorer
STATS

STR 18
INT 10
WIS 15
DEX 17
CON 15
CHA 16
COM 14 (+1 from CHA)

HP 9

I will do the rest tomorrow when I dig out my old PHB.

Last edited:

EarlyBird

Explorer
@hero4hire @Deuce Traveler @Khraos

If any of you are ready to start, we can RP as you finalize your characters. Currently you are in the besiged keep and the guards start asking around for volunteers for a rescue mission.

Oh and I'll give you some background hooks to get your character a link to the game.

[sblock=For Tyrial]
Every five nights, you have a strange sequence of apocalyptic dreams. The world is destroyed by cold, choking fumes, lightning storms, waves of acid, and horrible fire. Each time, the dream ends with ten evil eyes glaring at you from the darkness. You feel a strange compulsion to travel to Greenest. Perhaps the answer to the riddle of your dreams awaits you there.[/sblock]

Khraos

First Post
Eh, I was working on my own character, but it is taking me forever since I have never played 1E. I will just take Filmark the Archer from your pre-gens. His stats rolls are better anyways.

EarlyBird

Explorer
What style of character do you wish to play I can help you with the 1e rules part you need only have a concept of what you want to play.

Remove ads