EB's Tyranny of Dragons - OOC (full)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Welcome Khraos, just in time to fight a blue dragon with everyone else. If you wish to start with a pre-gen that is no problem, or you can take over the pleasant companion Gutter, and I'll switch the NPC out for a cleric the group will hopefully rescue in the church soon.

I'm just happy to have another body to maim, ummm... I mean torture. Hmm.. that's not right either. Welcome to the carnage! haha.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Welcome aboard hero4hire, any 1e character you interested in playing? I have the Method V version of rolling multiclass characters here somewhere (in an old Dragon Mag), so that should be fun.

If you and Khraos want to join in making a dynamic duo then it will make it much easier to intro the two of you together.

Currently you are both inside the keep of Greenest, while the Cult of the Dragon is attacking the town. A blue dragon is flying around the town scaring everyone.

hero4hire

Explorer
Welcome aboard hero4hire, any 1e character you interested in playing? I have the Method V version of rolling multiclass characters here somewhere (in an old Dragon Mag), so that should be fun.

If you and Khraos want to join in making a dynamic duo then it will make it much easier to intro the two of you together.

Currently you are both inside the keep of Greenest, while the Cult of the Dragon is attacking the town. A blue dragon is flying around the town scaring everyone.

Cool! I will go with Method V

But that entails knowing what I want to make ahead of time. Opinions from the group?

Remove ads