EB's Tyranny of Dragons - OOC (full)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Experience:
Tina and William both received 80xp total (not including your +10% here if you have it).

Hmmmm for 5e you would be 1/3 the way to 2nd lvl, but for 1e you are still a ways off, lol.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Actually added in the +40xp to the totals already even though you haven't gotten the gp yet for those 2 sacks. They were part of the encounter xp.

Xp is wayyyyyy different.

Kobold in 1e XP = 5 + hp (max hp of 4) so max XP = 9
Kobold in 5e XP = 25 (with an average hp of 5)

I wonder if that is why in 1e you see so many encounters with so many creatures? I have an adventure I was looking at that had 10 ogres in a chamber - that is a lot of ogre. lol

I might look into story rewards and let you all know what they are to give you some goals to work towards/keep everyone from trying to do a million different things.

tglassy

Adventurer
Sorry guys, I keep teetering. Every time I want to jump in, I’m not sure what’s going on so I get distracted. And when I think about just quitting, I stop and think that I like the character.

Maybe someone can give me a quick recap, and then the DM can just introduce me? Or have there been references to the silent Drow following everyone that I haven’t seen?

We met outside the city as a dragon was attacking it. We snuck back in, found a small family to protect from some kobolds. Later stopped some looters and discovered they aren't looters. They are an invasion force seeking to attack the keep. We went to the keep and that's it. Tina just told the guard what they saw outside the keep and that's it. Lots of people have fled to the keep so you could just be in the keep, hiding from the dragon circling the city.

EarlyBird

Explorer
I'll introduce your character into the game tglassy, I was going to let you introduce yourself when you were ready as I knew you had more than a few games you were juggling.

tglassy

Adventurer
I’ve got some winding down soon. Mostly, though, life has just gotten in the way of playing more than a short post here and there.

Remove ads