EB's Tyranny of Dragons - OOC (full)

tglassy

Adventurer
I actually keep forgetting that this game has started. I hadn’t posted in the IC thread, so i still don’t get notified when someone else does.

I really need to get the character sheet up, unless someone wants to help me with that? I’m still not used to 1e.

Sent from my iPad using EN World

EarlyBird

Explorer
You actually are ok, As you also have darkness, faerie fire, and dancing lights you can cast once per day. So your character is one of the more powerful first level magic-users I have seen in AD&D

EarlyBird

Explorer
plus you have no penalty when fighting with two weapons. Which means you will almost always be able to strike first in combat no initiative. Hmmm... I'll need to refresh myself about that, but I think I am correct.

I actually keep forgetting that this game has started. I hadn’t posted in the IC thread, so i still don’t get notified when someone else does.
You can subscribe to the thread without posting in it. The option, I believe, is in the thread tools menu at the top of the page.

I really need to get the character sheet up, unless someone wants to help me with that? I’m still not used to 1e.
You can copy my character sheet. I tend to be overly complete in my character sheets. You will probably have to login using a computer browser and not tapatalk or other touch device app.

EarlyBird

Explorer
Let's see how this worked out [MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

Name: Xull'avin Xorlarrin
Alignment: unknown
Race: Elf, Drow
Effective Class: Wizard-1
Former Profession: Gardner/Navigator
Height: 0' 0"
Weight: 000#
Eyes: ???
Hair: White
Surprise: 1 in 8
Movement: 12"
Init Reaction: +3
AC: 6 (-4 from Dex)
Hit Points: 03/03
Strength:
Intelligence:
Wisdom:
Dexterity:
Constitution:
Charisma:
Comeliness:
To Hit: +0 Damage: +0 Weight Allowed: +100 Open Door: 1-2 BB/LG: 04%
Additional Languages: 6 Chance to Know Spell: 75% MIn # Spells: 8 Max # Spells: 14
Magic Saves Adj: +2 Bonus Spells: n/a, Spell failure: n/a
Reaction/Missile Adj: +3 AC Bonus: -4
HP Adj: +0 System Shock Survival: 88% Resurrection Survival: 92%
Max # Henchmen: 7 Loyalty Adj: +15% Reaction Adj: +15%
SAVING
THROWS

Wizard-1
Paralyzation, Poison
& Death Magic

Petrification
& Polymorph

Rod, Staff
& Wand

Breath
Weapon

Spells

Armor Class
Wizard 1

Weapon

Dagger
To Hit
Bonus

+0
Damage Vs
Small/Medium

1d4
Damage
Vs Large

1d3
Range
S/M/L

1/2/3
Attacks
per Round

1/1
Features
Languages Spoken: Common, Undercommon, Elvish, Gnomish, +7
Wizard
Level: 1 XP Earned: 0/2,500 XP Bonus: +10%
# of Weapon Proficiencies: 1; Non-Proficiency Penalty: -5; Next Proficiency: Level 7
Weapon Proficiencies: Dagger​

Equipment
dagger and scabbard
boots, high, hard
cloak
robes
pouch, belt large
backpack
spellbook: read magic, sleep, hold portal, identify
waterskin
bedroll

History
Notes:
It’s possible he joined up with Bregan D’aerth, a mercenary band of Drow males who flaunt society’s rules, but are too useful as spies and mercs to be gotten rid of. Their leader, Jarlaxle, is my favorite character in the Drizzt books. Very flamboyant, very anti Drow. He likes collecting outcast males, especially nobles.

So, if my character fell for a half Drow, and it was discovered, then Jarlaxle could have agreed to relocate her to the surface in exchange for his services. And then they get the letter 7 years later, a drop in the bucket since they’ll live over 700.

Mc too much backstory for a character who will likely die quickly, but most of it wrote itself from what I know of Drow society.

He’ll be more on the good side. Very young, very new to Sorcere, the Drow magic academy, before joining Bregan D’aerth. He’s not very “nice”, and he has a tendency to think himself superior to other races, but he’s not overly cruel.
drow_01.jpg

EarlyBird

Explorer
And I forgot tht I finally looked up your two former professions. My fault entierly I was excited about the one.

You rolled up gardener - probably tending mushroom patches for use in experiments and potion making and

navigator - possible one of the reasons you took to looking to Talis's letter was your fascination with the stars? Something you don't see in the Underdark. When your character discovered you could guide your way by them he looked into it.

Remove ads