[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

Thanks, I'll need to edit this "shopping rule" in the RG I guess. But for now so long as people pay regular price for gear found in the PHB and trade in their gear for half price they may post up anything they wish to as to how they aquired it.
I think role playing shopping is too much for pbp. (It’s often too much in-person) I like this idea of letting the player do it. They could even do it as a montage or as part of a normal post

And mostly, I was curious about how easy it would be to find stuff

FitzTheRuke

Legend
50th percentile 12 year old is 4.5-5 feet and 80lbs. (Based on a growth chart) Fern is skinnier and shorter due to malnutrition when he was younger

Huh. I was a big 12 year old, then! 5'10" and 145lbs. Now I'm only an average-sized guy! (Same height, 30-40 lbs heavier, depending on time of year). Yeah, I thought Fern was still only 10, but I guess it's that he looks like he's 10, but is 12. I think I remember this being decided now.

Huh. I was a big 12 year old, then! 5'10" and 145lbs. Now I'm only an average-sized guy! (Same height, 30-40 lbs heavier, depending on time of year). Yeah, I thought Fern was still only 10, but I guess it's that he looks like he's 10, but is 12. I think I remember this being decided now.
I only hit 145lbs when I turned 17.and I never made it to 5’10”. I’m a bit heavier now as well….

Yeah, people wanted him to be 12 although I threw a bit of a question of his age in one of the posts. But, yeah, he’s skinny and small.

Remove ads