[5e_One Shot] Baptism by Fire_RG

Helmsman01

Explorer
I have been staring at this screen for about 15 minutes and still not sure what to do. Ok here goes nothing.

Setting: East Faerun, the Kingdom of Unther in the year 1489DR
Background: Before The Sundering and the loss of Unther to the world of Abeir, the Arch-mage Delenir ruled in Unther. After its return to the World of Toril during the Second Sundering the god-king Gilgeam took power and the Arch-mage retired to his tower outside the capital. It is to this abode that the party has been summoned, no talk as to why, but a sense of urgency and import that cannot be ignored was in the message.

• Each PC can add in their relationship to Delenir as they best think suits their character, be he mentor, someone you did work for in the past, or the friend of a friend, etc. You need only be someone he would turn to if he had an important matter to accomplish.
  • How you were summoned is also up to you, be it messenger, guild contact, or magic. Whatever you wish, I don't know which characters will know each other but it is ok if you all do or only a few do.
  • Each character also knows that Delenir has not been himself for many years, first there was the lost of his son on a journey north across the Alamber Sea. And then the lost of his entire country do to the Spellplague. He became moody, and aloft unconcern about the world around him. Which left the god-king Gilgeam to take over and start his war with the dragonfolk of Tymanther.
  • It is two years after the first Tymanther-Unther War, in which the Tymanther were victorious and relations are still a bit strained.

Hope some of this is helpful and not as confusing as I'm thinking it is,

LINKS:
Baptism by Fire_OOC
Baptism by Fire Game Thread
Map

Last edited:

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Corporal Darrock, Harengon Artificer 2

AC 15, HP 20, Move 30', Init +5
Shocking Grasp: +6, 1d8 (2d8 in metal armor), no reactions.
Crossbow: +6, 1d8+4 piercing (no ammo needed)
803a0ad2bd76d32b64bd21c119b16265.jpg

[sources: MotM, Tasha’s]

Abilities:
STR 9 (-1)
DEX 16 (+3)
CON 14 (+2) [save+4]
INT 16+2=18 (+4) [save+6]
WIS 9+1=10 (+0)
CHA 9 (-1)

Size: M
Move: 30’
Hit Points: 20 (2d8)
AC 15
Init: +5 (DEX+PROF)
Skill: Perception +2, Investigation +6, Sleight of Hand +5, Stealth +5; Acrobatics +5
Proficiencies: Light, Med, Shield; Simple weapons; Thieves’ tools, Tinker’s tools, Smith’s tools; land vehicles; dice
Languages: Common, Tymantheran

Harengon:
Lucky Footwork: reaction for +1d4 to a failed Dex save (when move > 0)
Rabbit Hop: bonus to jump 10’ (5xPROF), w/o opp attack (2 [prof]/long, when move > 0)

Background: (custom) Soldier [advance scout], but Stealth and Acrobatics.

Artificer:
Tinkering: make up to 4 (INT) tiny objects, that (a) 5’ light (+5’ dim); (b) records six second message, played when tapped; (c) emits odor or sound; (d) static visual effect.

Spellcasting (DC 14, +6; slots 2/0…; ritual)
Cantrips: Shocking Grasp, Mending
Level 1 (5 [INT+level/2]): Cure Wounds, Detect Magic, Faerie Fire, Feather Fall, Sanctuary

Infuse Item: 2 items (default: sending stones, repeating shot crossbow)
Infusions known: (a) repeating shot, (b) homunculus, (c) enhanced defense, (d) replicate Sending Stones
document of rank: Corporal.
Bone dice, common clothes
Pouch with 10gp
Light crossbow [with 20 bolts]
Studded leather
Thieves’ tools
Dungeoneer’s pack
Two simple weapons (daggers, never used)
Corporal Darrock has served his time, and as a solder he was never asked to fight. "It's a time of peace," his dwarven captain had told him, and for Darrock it was just fine. He was affable enough, if slightly quiet. Tall, lanky, and his ears a little too long. The platoon had thoght it funny to make him a runner, and so for most of his deployment, six years, he was carrying messages between one remote guardpost to another. It was a job he could do, as long as the roads were good, but Darrock did not relish hiking overland, and would complain to any who would listen when he had to. His hands would fidget, often playing with some little device he had made, a reading light for night, or some such thing.

Darrock had a secret, though. He'd been taught to make to stones resonate with each other (wrap them in wire -- and he always carried wire -- and rub them at midnight, etc.), and that meant he could send messages without needing to cross the vast distances. His company would think he was travelling to the post at Crestfall Pass, but he just needed to get the stone there. That could give him weeks to himself.

I wish I could tell you he spent that time well, but I can't. Darrock is lazy, and he will sometimes spend weeks on the porch of a tavern, listening to the loud and the boisterous, picking around with his tools as needed. He has been caught up in more petty burglaries than he would like to admit, and it's truly a wonder that he wasn't ever caught. Still, enough people know of his behaviour and the stones, and it's possible his past will catch up to him.

Indeed, that's what he thought had happened when he got the summons from Delenir. The message for him had been carried by a team, which had meant Darrock had actually had to walk the whole distance from the Inland Sea, with some other soldier. It was someone that darrock hadn't known -- a recent posting to the company -- and by the time the Private's intention to kill Delenir became clear (as part of a tax protest of some kind, Darrock believes), putting him down so the Arch Mage didn't need to seemed a straighforward choice. But no, this summons seems to have been related to that ridiculous, tiring chore of a task, rather than anyone suspecting that Darrock wasn't what he claimed to be.

Mechanisms:
  • (infusion) Sending stones, leaving one with the Arch-Mage.
  • (infusion) repeating small crossbow.
  • (1/4) A tiny device with an image of the Arch-Mage and the recovered amulet.
  • (2/4) A light source (5' bright + 5' dim, covered).

Last edited:

FitzTheRuke

Legend
FitztheRuke's Dwarf Druid
Mardoc Rocksinger

1678393854369.png

Mardoc Mountain Goat
CR1 Medium Beast

AC 11
HP 30
Speed 40 ft., Climb 30 ft.

STR 17 (+3) DEX 13 (+1) CON 16 (+3) INT 11 (+0) WIS 16 (+3) CHA 7 (-2)

Charge. If Mardoc moves at lest 20 ft. straight toward a target & hits it with a ram attack, the target takes an extra 2d6 bludgeoning damage & it must make a DC 13 STR save or be knocked prone.
Powerful Build. Mardoc can carry 510 lbs. & drag 1020 lbs.
Sure-Footed. Mardoc has advantage on STR & DEX saves against effects that would knock him prone.

Actions
Multiattack.
Mardoc makes two attacks. One ram attack & one hooves attack.
Ram. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d6+3 bludgeoning damage.
Hooves. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 1d8+3 bludgeoning damage.
Mardoc was an Emerald Enclave representative in the court of Unther during Delenir's reign. Delenir probably appreciated Mardoc's keen observations on courtly intrigue (Insight +5) and frank, if ineloquent advice (7 charisma!). Mardoc was not popular among the courtly schemers, as he had the tendency to undiplomatically call out lies and half-truths. While it would be wrong to call Delenir and Mardoc "friends" (the difficult dwarf has few of them), they grew to respect on another.

However, Mardoc did not get on with the God-King Gilgeam, and the dwarf left the court of Unther and returned to his Druidic Circle when Delenir was deposed. Mardoc has publicly spoke out against any king who would ally themselves with Demons, as Gilgeam has done. He may have had few friends in Delenir's court, but he has even fewer friends there now.

Last edited:

HP: 18/18
AC: 14 (Leather)
Bardic Inspiration:
3/3 (1d6)
Skills
Spell Slots: 1st: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Pass Perc: 13
Pass Inv: 12
Pass Ins: 11
SPELL SAVE DC: 13Arcana: 4
Deception(race); 7
Disguise Kit: 5*
Cantrips
Minor Illusion; Vicious Mockery
STATS:
STR:
8-1
DEX: 16 + 3
CON: 12 + 1
INT: 14+2
WIS: 12 +1
CHA:16 +3
SAVES:
STR: -1
DEX:
+5
CON: +1
INT: +2
WIS: +1
CHA:+5
Performance: 5
Persuasion: 5
Perception (feat): 3
Slight of Hand: 5*
Stealth: 5*
Thief Tools: 5*
Known Spells 1st
Animal Friendship
Comprehend Languages,
Identify,
Heroism,
Sleep,
oNS6LpC5.png

EXP:300(2nd Level) +270
Total:
570/900(3rd Level)
Fern was four when his grandmother got the message that his parents had been killed in the war. He was five when his grandmother died. He was eight when Delenir found him on the streets of the Capital trying to grift people out of their money by performing 'magic tricks'. Delenir took the boy convinced Fern had wits and talent enough to be an apprentice. He had neither.

That was four years ago and, as an apprentice, Fern has been a constant disappointment to Delenir. As a poet, Fern excels - which doesn't lessen Delenir's disappointment. Despite this, Fern does his chores and studies hard - even if he gets distracted sometimes. What he's recently learned, though, is that turning those garbled wizardly writings into pretty poetry will, sometimes, make magical things happen....

Weapons and ToolsEquipment
Leather Armour
Rapier
Dagger
Lock picks
Penny Whistle
Violin
Thieves Tools
Magic items
Scroll: Invisibility;
Detect Magic;
Knock
Spell components:
Spell book with Map of Capital
Morsel of Food (Charm animal)
A pinch of Sand (sleep)
A pinch of Salt (comprehend L)
Ruby of the War Mage
Fancy Clothes
Disguise kit

a Medium chest,(party)
2 cases for maps and scrolls,
a set of fine clothes,
a bottle of ink,
an ink pen,
a lamp,
2 flasks of oil,
5 sheets of paper,
a vial of perfume,
sealing wax,
soap
Monies: 65gp

Pet Mouse (Benny)

Proficiencies:
Armor:
Light armor
Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shorts words
Tools: Penny Whistle, Violin, Trumpet
Saving Throws: Dexterity, Charisma

City Secrets (urchin)
You know the secret patterns and flow to cities and can find passages through the urban sprawl that others would miss. When you are not in combat, you (and companions you lead) can travel between any two locations in the city twice as fast as your speed would normally allow.

Bardic Inspiration (1d6)
You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6.

Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.

Jack of All Trades
add 1/2 Proficiency to all rolls

Spellcasting(ritual casting)

Song of Rest

Beginning at 2nd level, you can use soothing music or oration to help revitalize your wounded allies during a short rest. If you or any friendly creatures who can hear your performance regain hit points at the end of the short rest by spending one or more Hit Dice, each of those creatures regains an extra 1d6 hit points.

Variant Human
+1 CHA, +1 DEX
Feat: Skill expert: +1 wisdom, Perception, Expertise: Deception

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Amitiel - angel of truth, Amil for mortals
Patron: Radueriel - angel who can create other angels and oversees archives
Protector Aasimar Celestial Tome Warlock 2

1678529787392.png

Alignment: Chaotic Good
Size: Medium
Type (Subtype): Humanoid (Outsider)
Init: +2
Senses: Darkvision 60'
Passive: Perception 11, Insight 11

DEFENSE
AC: 13 (leather 11 +2 dex)
HP: 20 = 2 x (8+2)
Saves: Str +0 Dex +2 Con +2, Int +1 Wis* +3, Cha* +5
Special Defenses: Necrotic and Radiant Resistance

OFFENSE
Speed: 30ft
Melee: Dagger +4 / 1d4+2 or Staff +2 / 1d6 or 1d8 (2HD)
Ranged: Eldritch blast +5 / 1d10

ATTRIBUTES
Str 11 (+0), Dex 14 (+2), Con 15 (+2), Int 12 (+1), Wis 12 (+1), Cha 16 (+2)
(Cha +2 Aasimar, Con +1 Aasimar)

SPELLS (3 known, 2 1st level slots):
Cantrips:
Eldritch Blast (warlock)
Minor Illusion (warlock)
Light (Aasimar)
Sacred Flame (Celestial)
1st: Healing Elixir, Guiding bolt, Protection from Evil

Invocations: Repelling Blast, Eyes of the Runekeeper

FEATS:
Not yet

Warlock: Choose two from Arcana, Deception, History, Intimidation, Investigation, Nature, and Religion
SKILLS:
ProficiencySource
ArcanaWarlock
InvestigationWarlock
ReligionCloistered Scholar
HistoryCloistered Scholar

SkillAttribModProfTotal
AcrobaticsDEX+2+2
Animal HandlingWIS+1+1
ArcanaINT+1+2+3
AthleticsSTR+0+0
DeceptionCHA+3+3
HistoryINT+1+2+3
InsightWIS+1+1
IntimidationCHA+3+3
InvestigationINT+1+2+3
MedicineWIS+1+1
NatureINT+1+1
PerceptionWIS+1+1
PerformanceCHA+3+3
PersuasionCHA+3+3
ReligionINT+1+2+3
Sleight of HandDEX+2+2
StealthDEX+2+2
SurvivalWIS+1+1

Aasimar
Languages: Celestial, Common
Healing Hands: As an action, you can touch a creature and cause it to regain a number of hit points equal to your level. Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.
Light Bearer: You know the Light cantrip. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for it.
Radiant Soul: Starting at 3rd level, you can use your action to unleash the divine energy within yourself, causing your eyes to glimmer and two luminous, incorporeal wings to sprout from your back.

Your transformation lasts for 1 minute or until you end it as a bonus action. During it, you have a flying speed of 30 feet, and once on each of your turns, you can deal extra radiant damage to one target when you deal damage to it with an attack or a spell. The extra radiant damage equals your level.

Once you use this trait, you can't use it again until you finish a long rest.

Background
Skill Proficiencies: History, Religion
Languages: Draconic and Untheric
Equipment: The scholar's robes
a writing kit (small pouch with a quill, ink, folded parchment, and a small penknife)
a borrowed book on the subject of your current study (Necronomicon)
and a pouch containing 10 gp

Library Access

Warlock
Proficiencies
Armor: Light armor
Weapons: Simple weapons
Saving Throws: Wisdom, Charisma

Bonus Cantrips: Sacred Flame, Light
Healing Light 3d6 of healing daily in 1d6 steps
Radiant Soul: wings for 1 minute, +CHA radiant damage with attacks or spells
Spellcasting: DC 13

TRAIT: I quote (or misquote) sacred texts and proverbs in almost every situation.
IDEAL: Faith. I trust that my deity will guide my actions, I have faith that if I work hard, things will go well.
BOND: I would die to recover an ancient relic of my faith that was lost long ago.
FLAW: I put too much trust in those who wield power within my temple’s hierarchy.

Quarterstaff
Arcane Focus (Crystal)
A scholar's pack
Leather armor
Two daggers
Protection from Evil: Holy water/powdered silver and iron; consumed (5 / 5)
Healing Elixir: Alchemist supplies

Scholar's robes
A writing kit (small pouch with a quill, ink, folded parchment and a small penknife)
a borrowed book on the subject of your current study (Necronomicon)

Trinket: Dead scarab beetle the size of your hand

10gp

Amitiel looks human for most part and only those knowledgeable in such things can discern his true nature. He has black hair, hooked nose and clear tan with dark intense eyes. For most of the existence he remembers he lived in Oghma halls, maintaining the library, keeping records of new tomes and doing things most of the librarians anywhere would find familiar. Only library patrons would be strange, angels, archons, primordials, spirits, even occasional fiend.

Everything in his world turned up-side-down when he was chosen to find out more about the threat the patron of bards detected in the future. Amitiel was sent down as simple monk, librarian in the Great Library of Waterdeep where he was to search for clues of The Apocalypse and lead mortals toward recovering of artifacts for Good and discouraging those who searched for dark lore.

At one point, he traced an obscure tome to a library of a known archmage Delenir and after some effort obtained access to it. The old archmage required help in reading some tomes and researching and Amitiel was happy to help.

In the last half century of his life he was a fixture in the library, searching, questing, trying to prevent the thing Oghma saw. And he failed. Not only that, he felt the grace of Oghma retreat as the world changed. He got sick - a new experience for an angel - and was fading quickly when his superior contacted him and offered to bring him home.

Amitiel turned the offer down and asked to remain in the mortal body. He remained at the library even as mortal world kept changing. He questioned everyone about the changes, from Delenir to God-Kings advisors. Not subtle and without political power, he was soon banned from the palace. And he still couldn't find anything that could reverse the events. Or find the artifact he sought.

Was this "Sundering" the Apocalypse he didn't prevent? Would Delenir still rule if he did things differently?

In desperation, he removed himself from his exile and tried to do something real, something that could be felt in the world. Or simply die in the process hopefully returning to Oghma halls.

The chance to do that came with Delenir's summons and Amil eagerly awaited new developments.

Last edited:

DragonbornBarb.png

Name: Aridrish Tlassian
Race: Brass Dragonborn
Background: Outlander
Class: Barbarian
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Proficiency Bonus: +2
Inspiration: No
Spent HD: none

Passive Perception: 14
Initiative: +3
AC: 16

Strength:18 (+4)
+Athlethics: +6​

Dexterity:16 (+3)
Acrobatics: +3
Sleight of Hand: +3
Stealth: +3​

Constitution: 17 (+3)

Charisma:11 (0)
Deception: +0
+Intimidation: +2
Performance: +0
Persuasion: +0​
Speed: 30 ft
Hit Dice: 2 d12+3
HP: 30/30

Intelligence:10 (+0)
Arcana: +0
History: +0
Nature: +0
Investigation: +0
Religion: +0​

Wisdom:14 (+2)
Animal Handling: +2
Insight: +2
Medicine: +2
+Perception: +4
+Survival: +4​

+Proficient
*Expertise

OFFENSE
Initiative: +3

Weapon
Maul
Handaxe
Javelin
Range
Melee
Melee, 20/60 ft
Melee, 30/120 ft
To Hit
+6
+6
+6
Damage
2d6+4 (b)
1d6+4 (s)
1d6+4 (p)
Notes
Heavy, two-handed
Light, thrown
Thrown
DEFENSE AC: 17
+Strength: +6
Intelligence: +0
Dexterity: +3
Wisdom: +2
+Constitution: +5
Charisma: +0

Proficiencies and Languages
Languages: Common, Draconic, Untheric​
Weapons: Simple, Martial​
Armor: Light, Medium, Shields​
Tools: Flute​
Race:Brass Metallic Dragonborn​
Size: Medium;​
Fire Breath Weapon:When I take the Attack action on my turn, I can replace one attack with a breath weapon that deals 1d10 fire damage to all in a 15-ft cone, Dex save halves (DC 8 + Con mod + Proficiency Bonus). I can do this my Proficiency Bonus per long rest.​
Metallic Breath Weapon: At 5th level I gain a second breath weapon once per long rest, that works just like the first, but I choose the effect when I use it: Enervating: Con save or incapacitated until my next turn starts. Repulsion: Str save or pushed 20 ft and prone.​

Background: Outlander​
Skills: Athletics, Survival​
Wanderer: I have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and I can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around me. In addition, I can find food and fresh water for myself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.​
Class: Barbarian​
Rage:[+2 melee damage, 2× per long rest]​
Start/end as bonus action; add damage to melee weapons that use Str; lasts 1 min. Adv. on Strength checks/saves (not attacks); resistance to bludgeoning/piercing/slashing. Stops if I end turn without attacking or taking damage since last turn, or unconscious​
Unarmored Defense: Without armor, my AC is 10 + Dexterity modifier + Constitution modifier + shield​
Danger Sense: Adv. on Dexterity saves against seen effects (not blinded/deafened/incapacitated)​
Reckless Attack:
Adv. on melee weapon attacks during my turn, but attacks vs. me adv. until next turn​

Feats:
Equipment Weight:​
Traveler's clothes​
Staff​
Trophy from animal​
Belt pouch (with coins) 10GP​
Hunting trap​
Backpack, with:​
- Bedroll​
- Mess kit​
- Tinderbox​
- Torches x 10​
- Rations 10 Days​
- Waterskin​
- Hemp rope, 50 feet​
Maul​
Handaxe x2​
Javelin x4​
Carrying Capacity:
Carried: 115 lbsCarrying Capacity: 270 lbsPush, Drag, Lift: 271 - 540 lbs

Race: Brass Dragonborn
Deity:
Height: 6'6"
Weight: 300 lbs
Complexion:
Skin:
Burnished Brass

Eyes: Red

APPEARANCE:
PERSONALITY:
Background:
Aridrish spent his childhood in the Tymanther capital of Djerad Thymar. Born into Clan Tlassian he did as all dragonborn joining the military and hoping to gain honor and status. It was during his time in the Lance Defenders that the war with Unther broke out. During the war Aridrish commander used the war as a way to gain wealth, razing many Unther villages and towns. Aridrish spoke out against the dragonborn Kralxid and attemtped to stop him but the commander and his Clan Vkriss allies beat Aridrish. He was tried and branded an oath-breaker by the commander and his friends. Aridrish was stripped of his sword and exiled. Now branded Aridrish the Clanless he helps those in need and seeks to regain his honor and expose the dishonor and lies of Kralxid and his allies.​

Last edited:

Lorella Me'le'dadryll

Lorella can't remember how she ended up in a frontier fort. She fled of the last city she lived in to outrun the law sniffing at her heels. She hid in a supply boat and stayed in the fort. She has been working odd jobs at the inn and the bakery in order fit in. But, she needs to find something better. There's no point in burgling here as there are no snobbish rich folks who wouldn't even notice a few missing trifles.

Race: Female Wood Elf; Class-Level: Rogue-2; Background: Criminal
Alignment: Neutral Good; Proficiency Bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 14; Passive Investigation: 14
Hit Dice: 2d8+6; Spent HD: None

Strength: 14 (+2);
Dexterity: 19 (+4); SAVES: +6; Acrobatics: +6; Sleight of Hand: +6; Stealth: +8 (expert); Thieves' Tools: +8 (expert)
Constitution: 16 (+3);
Intelligence: 14 (+2); SAVES: +4; Investigation: +4
Wisdom: 14 (+2); Insight: +4; Perception: +4
Charisma: 12 (+1); Deception: +3;

Combat
Speed: 35 ft​
Initiative: +4​
AC: 16 (armor 12 +4 Dex)​
HP: 22/22; TEMP: 0​
Rapier: +6 melee 1d8+4 piercing​
Longbow: +6 ranged 1d8+4 piercing; Range: 150/600​

Proficiencies
Languages: Common, Elvish, Thieves' Cant​
Tools: Thieves' Tools, Playing Cards​
Armor: Light armor​
Weapons: Simple weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords, longbow, shortbow​

Race: Wood Elf
Ability Score Increase: +2 to Dex, +1 Wis; Bonus Skill: Stealth; Bonus Feat: Ritual Caster​
Language: Elvish​
Darkvision: Accustomed to twilit forests and the night sky, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.​
Keen Senses: You have proficiency in the Perception skill.​
Fey Ancestry: You have advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep​
Trance
Elf Weapon Training You have proficiency with the longsword, shortsword, shortbow, and longbow.​
Fleet of Foot Your base walking speed increases to 35 feet.​
Mask of the Wild You can attempt to hide even when you are only lightly obscured by foliage, heavy rain, falling snow, mist, and other natural phenomena​

Background: Criminal
Skills: Deception, Stealth; Tools: Gaming Set, Thieves' Tools;​
Specialty: Burglar​
Criminal Contact: You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy sailors who can deliver messages for you.​

Class: Rogue
Skills: Acrobatics, Insight, Sleight of Hand​
Expertise: Stealth and Thieves' Tools​
Sneak Attack: +1d6​
Cunning Action: You can take a bonus action on each of your turns in combat. This action can be used only to take the Dash, Disengage, or Hide action.​

Equipment
Rapier (2#)​
Studded Leather Armor (13#)​
Longbow (2#)​
30 arrows​
Waterskin (5#)​
Traveler's Clothes (4#)​
Backpack (5#)​
Bedroll (7#)​
Fine Clothes (6#)​
Mess Kit (1#)​
Perfume (vial) (--)​