[OOC] Baptism by Fire_FULL

Helmsman01

Explorer
Sorry about that :( Yes, it is taken from the original and pared down.
No problem I figured that be the easiest way and a few things might fall through the cracks.
I've played with having con 16, but it would hurt charisma so I returned it to 14 and didn't update the saves.
Oh I thought you were using scourge ability scores by mistake. As the protector gets the +1 WIS
I think staff part remained from Shillelagh (but again, it comes online at 3rd level with Tome warlock)
I spent a good hour looking for your Tome, before I figured out your character didn't have it yet. And then ?I was like yea! we'll get to RP just that.
I took alternate traits from Tasha's - one where you can take racial +2 and +1 to any stat. If that is not an option (sorry, should have asked) I'll exchange Str and Wis for total of Str 12, Wis 12 and Con 14
Hmm I understand it is an option, I just didn't know what was going on.

I don't remember - but checking it now, I see it is Unearthed arcana :( I'll change it for something in the books

No need I like the spell although buying alchemist supplies every time you wish to cast it might get pricey.

Helmsman01

Explorer
Just posted my character to the RG. Let me know what you think.
Only noticed a few things missing...

I only see one save with a + next to it, I think you need to add one to CON and make it +5
I don't see your damage resistance based on your breath weapon listed.
Metallic Dragon Breath weapopn?? Can you share the source this is from please. I don't know this rule.
Missing a hunting trap under equipment.

And Aridrish should be ready. Hope your ok with me making him wait for the party although I didn't get started as soon as I thought I would.

Only noticed a few things missing...

I only see one save with a + next to it, I think you need to add one to CON and make it +5
I don't see your damage resistance based on your breath weapon listed.
Metallic Dragon Breath weapopn?? Can you share the source this is from please. I don't know this rule.
Missing a hunting trap under equipment.

And Aridrish should be ready. Hope your ok with me making him wait for the party although I didn't get started as soon as I thought I would.
I'll fix the saves. I use a template that I made and I forgot to update the saves.

The metallic dragonborn is from Fizban Treasury of Dragons.

Helmsman01

Explorer
Oh I have that book let me see....

I should be using this book more... umm oh for the story telling yeah that's it, the storytelling.

Only thing I see wrong is you list the new breath weapon at level 3 but in the book it says you gain it at level 5

Oh I have that book let me see....

I should be using this book more... umm oh for the story telling yeah that's it, the storytelling.

Only thing I see wrong is you list the new breath weapon at level 3 but in the book it says you gain it at level 5
Fixed the breath weapon and other issues. Sorry about that. I was at work when I wrote that up and didn't have my book on me. When I did a search for the ability it brought up the UA version which came online at 3rd.

Helmsman01

Explorer
I have updated the map of the area to show where Fort Silan is. I'm thinking Aridrish might spend most of his time in the mountainous region north of the fort.

Unther_02.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases