• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Congratulations Shadow of My Former Self

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Thanks much, my friends!

Heh. And It's, madness is the least of my worries; hanging with the Pantheon makes one very resistant to most kinds of everyday madness... :D

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Congrats, Darkness! Tres kewl.

At your advice, I registered Darlena so she'll have a better number than Psionicist. :D

Attachments

• --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    --Challenger Picture-- - Copy.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 270

Coik

First Post
How does one check member number?

I would complain about not being a mod on this board, but then, that's probably better for everyone invovled...

I'm sure I would be totally unable to resist the temptation to edit the first post by a WotC member I saw to say something along the lines of "Ryan Dancey is a :):):):)ing :):):):) :):):):) :):):):)er!" :p

Cyberzombie

Explorer
Coik said:

I would complain about not being a mod on this board, but then, that's probably better for everyone invovled...

I'm sure I would be totally unable to resist the temptation to edit the first post by a WotC member I saw to say something along the lines of "Ryan Dancey is a :):):):)ing :):):):) :):):):) :):):):)er!" :p

The posts sure are :):):):)ing weird looking when you disable smileys like Coik did. But I like 'em almost as much as the full-on smiley version. :)

Darkness

Hand and Eye of Piratecat [Moderator]
Heh. Thanks, CZ! Also, would be cool if you were to moderate in IC again... :)

Coik said:
It's not listed per se AFAIK, but it's the last part of the URL of a member's profile.

Example:
Coik, your member number is 38.

There's also a list of all members now (one of the blue buttons on the upper right of the page) - should you need one - which also includes the "Top 10 Posters" (by post count)... :eek:

Coik

First Post
Cyberzombie said:

The posts sure are :):):):)ing weird looking when you disable smileys like Coik did. But I like 'em almost as much as the full-on smiley version. :)

Well, Cyberzombie, I went back and to put a smiliy in so everyone knew I was just kidding, but the :):):):)ing program kept :):):):)ing telling me that I had too :):):):)ing many smilies! What the :):):):)'s with that? So I had to disable the :):):):)ing things.

Remove ads