• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

KoDT gazebo Flash movie - where is it?

hong

WotC's bitch
Some time ago, I found a webpage that had a Flash animation of the Knights of the Dinner Table encountering the Dread Gazebo. I can't find it anymore. Does anyone know where it is?

francisca

I got dice older than you.
hong said:
Some time ago, I found a webpage that had a Flash animation of the Knights of the Dinner Table encountering the Dread Gazebo. I can't find it anymore. Does anyone know where it is?
used to be hoodyhoo.com, though I am currently timing out when trying to connect.

hong

WotC's bitch
diaglo said:
Shhhhhhh!!!!!

i'm still working on springing this one on my OD&D group. :]
This is for my nephew in Minneapolis, who was curious about my D&D stuff when he was over in sunny Austria last year.

That's my _3E_ D&D stuff, so stick that in your dice bucket and smoke it, d. :cool:

I gave him a crash introduction to some of the folklore behind D&D, including KoDT, the Gazebo, and KoDT meeting the Gazebo. He's much more into Magic, but I just got a call from him asking about this, so you never know....

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads