(Adventure) A Merry Chase *Judge: Uriel

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

OOC: If I understand correctly, all the kids are now secured in the cellar. We are now only responsible for ourselves & the princess.

"Let's stay the night here. I'm not eager to tangle with a dragon, nor do I think we need to, since the people around here are fairly safe now. I would like a good night's sleep to get my spells back."

Velmont

First Post
"Seems not a bad idea. Let's barricade ourselves with the kids. They may feel more safe with us, and we will be more safe ourselves if another creature is roaming around."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
After a bit of wrangling, the party (and a uncomfortable seeming pricess) talk their way into the cellar as well, and spend the rest of the night in cramped but safe feeling quarters. Twice in the night Rinaldo thinks he hears the same strange screech the the princess had mentioned, and at one point the entire group is awoken from their sleep by a furious but far off sounding scream. (though it is hard to judge such things in the confines of the cellar.)

On a metagame level, everyone gets 917 xp for the night's adventures, and gains their level in hp for the sleep. Rinaldo gains back one of his lost dexterity damage.

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"OK. Well, that's two days with the captured princess. Only 12 to go. I think traveling in the back country is working well. I say we hit the road again as soon as possible, since this escaped zoo is likely to attract some attention."

She turns to the kids. "Thanks for putting us up. We'll check around outside before we leave to make sure you'll be safe here. I'm very sorry for your losses, but we're on a secret mission for the King," she winks at them," so please don't tell anyone we were here."

Persephone will peak her head out & begin to leave.

Velmont

First Post
"Seems fine with me. Let me check first the house, in case we had a new visitor."

Rinaldo go down in the house and start to search of any sign of a new visitor in the house.

Kahuna Burger

First Post
Sue has already awoken and gone upstairs when you emerge, and you see two bodies sewed up in bedsheets awaiting burial. She has dragged the man spider's body outside and is now cleaning up the kitchen as best she can. All seems relitively quiet in the world, maybe even quieter than usual for this time, and you suspect that after the last night farmers are loath to send their herds out to graze.

(when you leave the farm, which direction to you intent to go? You can see the small road Sue spoke of the circus coming down (it is not the main road you came in on) and at this point there is no traffic on it. You can also continue to cut across the fields away from wherever the circus was stopped, or move parrallel to it.)

Manzanita

First Post
Persephone

"Let's take the small road for awhile, to put some distance between us and this place. Then we'll head into the wilderness again."

Kahuna Burger

First Post
I'm gonna wait for some input from rinaldo and try to check zoe's player off line before I move the group away from the mysterious noises of last night... rinaldo is still around, right? :confused:

Kahuna Burger

Remove ads