NC Game Day VII - April 23!

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Riggs said:
Now private screenings I could like! I still wouldn't go see the D&D movie though.

I did see it. Matinee. And it was barely worth that..... not too bad but at that time, I was mostly clueless on the whole D&D thing, having just started gaming not much sooner than that.

Clueless

Webmonkey
Hm. It was worth it to me - but for entirely non script related reasons. I'm sorry. Put a cute guy in leather pants and I'm happy.

Old One

First Post
Yo...Rel!

Introducing the new and improved GT Brandis Tollhart! Sheet attached, I think I got all the skill synergies, etc correct. Only skills with ranks in them are reflected and all appropriate mods should be added in. Same for saves. Equipment and background to follow.

Let me know if you have any questions...

~ OO

Attachments

• Brandis Tollhart.doc
    21 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Belen

Adventurer
GM Council Dinner

I am going to try and set up the next dinner soon. I just wanted to see what you all felt about the following:

1.) Is Sunday evening a good night for you? Is so, how do you feel about the following dates? (Sunday, April 3 or Sunday April 10)

2.) Would you like to do it at All Fun and Games and order pizza or pasts dishes from the pizza place down the way from them?

Dave

Old One

First Post
Yo...Cthulhu's Librarian!

CL -

Boldric of the Brigantes PC sheet is attached. Any skills with ranks in them are reflected and all skills are core skills. Equipment and background to follows. Please note that if you are proficient in martial weapons (as he is), I allow you to "choke up" on reach weapons to attack adjacent foes with a -4 penalty to hit.

Double-check for synergies I might have missed :p!

~ OO

Attachments

• Boldric of the Brigantes.doc
    20 KB · Views: 95

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Old One said:
Introducing the new and improved GT Brandis Tollhart! Sheet attached, I think I got all the skill synergies, etc correct. Only skills with ranks in them are reflected and all appropriate mods should be added in. Same for saves. Equipment and background to follow.

~ OO

Looks good so far. I'll be fine so long as he come equipped with his cursed short sword of throwing. ;)

Rel

Liquid Awesome
BelenUmeria said:
I am going to try and set up the next dinner soon. I just wanted to see what you all felt about the following:

1.) Is Sunday evening a good night for you? Is so, how do you feel about the following dates? (Sunday, April 3 or Sunday April 10)

2.) Would you like to do it at All Fun and Games and order pizza or pasts dishes from the pizza place down the way from them?

Dave

Either of those dates works well for me so far. If we do it on the 10th then I might be able to pull off the Deck Party Cookout. Let me run that up my wife's flagpole and see if it sticks (to mix several metaphors).

Also, thanks to the valiant endurance of some of my players, I managed to get a test run done of the next Sky Galleons game done. Had a few kinks to work out but I think it is solid at the heart of it. Would anybody be interested in me running this at AF&G sometime between now and Game Day? If so then give a time and day that would work for you and I'll see what I can manage.

Jon Potter

First Post
Rel said:
Would anybody be interested in me running this at AF&G sometime between now and Game Day? If so then give a time and day that would work for you and I'll see what I can manage.

Count me in! And I'm pretty open date-wise although I am out of town the weekend before Game Day (and Game Day itself, of course). If you had to pin me down, my ideal would probably be a weekend afternoon game.

Belen

Adventurer
DM Council Dinner II: The Awakening

Ok..I went ahead and posted to the ncgameday site about the dinner. To employ Rel's tactic. Go here: NAKED WOMEN to comment on the dinner.

Remove ads