NC Game Day VII - April 23!

Old One

First Post
Come an' Get it!

GEAR

The "stuff" is starting to show up. Let me know if you have questions on your gear. The lists are subject to slight addition/subtraction ;)!

~ OO

Attachments

• S. Antonius Bellicus Gear.doc
    22.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Brandis Tollhart Gear.doc
    21 KB · Views: 77

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Old One said:
GEAR

The "stuff" is starting to show up. Let me know if you have questions on your gear. The lists are subject to slight addition/subtraction ;)!

~ OO

The "magic items" part looks fine and is well explained. The "exceptional" stuff has terms that I can guess at the meanings of but are a little hazy given my lack of the BCCS. I'm not going to sweat this since I can either browse Riggs copy of the book or you'll explain it at Game Day.

One question: Are we supposed to put these guys on a character sheet and bring them with us or will you have the PC's pre-printed when we get there?

Rel

Liquid Awesome
Darth K'Trava said:
*laffs*

Are you making them twitch now? I think our group might twitch if they heard "changeling whores".... :lol:

After having encountered a Succubus Whore (described as "The Unholy Love Child of Lucy Liu and Monica Bellucci") in the last campaign it takes a lot to make them twitch these days. But give me time. They're only 2nd level and I don't want to use up all their innocence at once.

Old One

First Post
Rel said:
The "magic items" part looks fine and is well explained. The "exceptional" stuff has terms that I can guess at the meanings of but are a little hazy given my lack of the BCCS. I'm not going to sweat this since I can either browse Riggs copy of the book or you'll explain it at Game Day.

One question: Are we supposed to put these guys on a character sheet and bring them with us or will you have the PC's pre-printed when we get there?

Rel,

In reverse order:

1) Swing by the Bad Axe Games website and pick up a GT character sheet. I will be asking all players to complete their own sheet and bring 2 copies to the game.

2) Taking a quick look at your gear...Mastercraft reduces the armor check penalty by 1 for each increment, so the chain shirt has no armor check penalty (although it doesn't specify it in the BCCS book, I am also allowing this benefit to increase the max DEX bonus by 1 for each increment, which means the max DEX bonus for this chain shirt is 6 - this will drop your class-based defense bonus from 7 to 6 while wearing the chain shirt). Fortified provides a 10% chance to negate criticals and sneak attacks. Accurate gives +1 to hit per increment. Balanced provides a +1 bonus to initiative for each increment. Sharp provides +1 damage bonus to slashing/piercing weapons per increment.

Hope that helps!

~ OO

Old One

First Post
And yet more stuff...

More Gear

Grab bags for Vercinius, Maxian, Boldric and Myrwyn attached...

Let me know if you have any questions!

~ OO

EDIT: Added Myrwyn's gear

Attachments

• Vercinius of Osirian Gear.doc
    22 KB · Views: 89
  • Maxian of Tyrial Gear.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Boldric of the Brigantes Gear.doc
    21 KB · Views: 82
  • Myrwyn of Eastenmarch Gear.doc
    21 KB · Views: 135
Last edited:

Belen

Adventurer
DM Dinner

Ok, for all those who're going to the dinner. Do you want to pre-order the food or order when you arrive. No one is confined to pizza as they have a quizno's down the way too, but for those who want pizza, we can order it from the store and go pick it up, so that you can eat not long after arrival.

So...thoughts?

Henry

Autoexreginated
Old One said:
The "stuff" is starting to show up. Let me know if you have questions on your gear. The lists are subject to slight addition/subtraction !

Hey, that's some pretty fantastic gear!

We're doomed.

;)

Riggs

First Post
Rel said:
Aw, c'mon. In the current campaign the worst I've done is send you to the bad part of town. Plus, I've promised Changeling whores for the next session!

I'm practically a saint and you know it!

Well yeah, actually, you've been pretty nice to my Artificer, but I thought that was the kind of behavior you didn't want shown on these boards...won't they get suspicious?...kinda like when we get promised changeling whores? Hey!... :uhoh:

Old One

First Post
Demon Scorpion Backgrounder...

Get it while it's hot!

Black Eyes of the Demon Scorpion Backgrounder

The Backgrounder and a reference map are attached. The army (and your party are in the southeastern area of the map). For those that played in the last Emorian scenario...some of this will be pretty familiar.

In brief, you are part of a 35-person strike team infiltrating a Sythian stronghold while an elite Emorian legion provides a diversionary assault. Let me know what quesitons you have.

~ OO

Attachments

• Black Eyes of the Demon Scorpion Backgrounder.doc
    36 KB · Views: 124
  • Demon's Eye Area Map.pdf
    182.3 KB · Views: 145

Remove ads