• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

Hussar

Legend
A humble request for a portrait. Naw, that's out of character. Korbach Angist, Priest of the Most Holy of Flames, follower of St. Cuthbert and judge of all sinners demands to be seen. May the Fire guide your path and purify your soul.

Korbach Angist, Half Fire Elemental/Priest of Cuthbert is out to convert all who choose to follow and incinerate those who don't.

Background: The fourth son of a minor trading house, Kobach was sent to the temple of the Pure Blue Light at the young age of 8. The temple was and is, a small backwater shrine dedicated to the stern god St. Cuthbert. It's only claim to fame is the fact that the temple is situated on a natural gas deposit which the priests have tapped to create the Pure Blue Light. The flame burns day and night and has done so for over a century. Those brought to the temple who have committed the most heinous of crime, treachery, are thrown into the fire so that their impurities may be burned away.

The temple is quite out of the way and has given birth to a rather strange cult of St. Cuthbert. The cult of the Pure Flame believes that fire is the chosen form of St. Cuthbert. In the dogma of the cult, earth is invisioned as static, dead, and unintelligent. Air is that which feeds the purity of flame, but is subservient. Water is treacherous. It changes form to invade the purity of the body as mist, or drowns the righteous man in waves or makes the earth treacherous beneath the feet of the believer. Only fire can answer the treachery of water. Fire can burn away the water, causing the believer to become pure once again. Those who deserve divine retribution must be burned away so that the righteous can once again take their rightful place.

Korbach has set out from the temple of the Pure Blue Light on a mission to convert non-believers and spread the word of the cult of the Pure Flame. It is his fervent hope that he can one day build a great temple to St. Cuthbert that all may come to and be purified in the holiest of conflagrations.

Kathaer

First Post
Alexis Des Noirs

He is born... an Arcanist (sort of Necromancer Mage)... Alexis Des Noirs from Richemoulot, Ravenloft.
I will be very glad if you would like to draw him better than i did...

He is:
35 years old,
Human, white long hair, light blue eyes,
EVIL LEGAL

FO 9
DE 9
CO 9
WI 15
IN 16
CH 9

His dresses are sort of french "interview with the vampire" style.. black ones.
he's got a diary, who writes with the blood of his enemies.
he's an abile Main-Gauche fighter, and he knows also how to use a knife.
He can control undeads..

and he has a special magic object, the "crown of given death" that gives him an additional life point per level.

well.. that's made as a silver "head Ring" opened in the front, closed with two little skulls.

Attachments

• alexiss.jpg
    alexiss.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 328
Last edited:

AOS

First Post
I'm working on one or two requests I've seen, but if someone has time could they post up a list of who's been done and who hasn't?

It took me a while to figure out if one of the one's I liked had been done :eek: Whilst I wouldn't mind having a go at some of the characters already drawn, it would be better to do those that haven't LOL

Kathaer

First Post
Hunter said:
Hello Kathaer!

I did this sketch of Alexis Des Noirs. Let me know what changes you would like and I will go to grey tones if you dig.

Hunter

Online Portfolio: http://www.pen-paper.net/gallery.php?artist=HunterMcFalls
e-mail: hunterm@mindspring.com

Changes!?--- HE IS PERFECT! .. GO GO TO GREY TONES! HE'S WONDERFUL! ... NICE HAND MAN!!!
... the bread and moustaches were originally White... but if you want, keep 'em the color you think.. ... but i pref. white... more in line with the char. ...

by the way.. your sketch is fantastic. I wonder to see him grey tones!

I like your style. Would you like to draw my other Ravenloft Character? Keel Tarqham?

He is a half elf from Goltown, Greyhawk, 2 warrior 2 sorceror.
His mother was a big sorceroress, but he lost her when he was 4. so.. he's been educated by his father, Harguile, in the Art of Sword. he uses a bastard sword (a Violet (www.swords.cz)... by the way... similar to Aragorn's one..)
he's hansome... 18 charisma and he likes girls. He can use "Dancing Lights" to create games, as circus style, and... now he does play while an half-vistana bard, Christopher, plays his violin. they get a lot of money toghether!!
well..

Keel is 1.79 tall, slim but strong, long black hair, green eyes, black bread and moustaches. now he uses to keep his ears covered, 'cause of ravenloft... (his first city was Falkovnia...)
well..

Keel:

FO 16
CO 11
DE 15
WI 12
IN 11
CH 18

he wears a chainmail, blue pants, boots
all in 1200/1100 medieval style.. with some elements taken by the 16th century.. 'cause of ravenloft... so.. a cape.. and.. belts... and whathever! ^_-

He's a +11 in animal lore, and a +5 in entertaining..

he likes to evocate monsters and keep pets.. he's got a cat, called "Talasek" a little cat (1 month aged) with white, red, and black skin.
he's Chaotic Neutral

Thanks in advancE!

Last edited:

dead_radish

Explorer
AOS said:
I'm working on one or two requests I've seen, but if someone has time could they post up a list of who's been done and who hasn't?

It took me a while to figure out if one of the one's I liked had been done :eek: Whilst I wouldn't mind having a go at some of the characters already drawn, it would be better to do those that haven't LOL

Why not? ;)

I'm going to put the name, requester name, and the post number/page, listed in order from most recent to oldest.

AOS

First Post
dead_radish said:
Why not? ;)

I'm going to put the name, requester name, and the post number/page, listed in order from most recent to oldest.

Thank you :D there's only so much slacking I can get away with and it's being pushed by drawing instead of doing accounts.

Although saying it helps focus the mind is a good excuse :p

Remove ads