• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

dead_radish

Explorer
I went back to the beginning of the year for requests. If anyone wants something from before that, I'd suggest either being more motivated than me, and noting it, or just reposting it. ;)

Korbach Angist, by Hussar. Post 411, page 11. DnD.
Vardis Telamon, by iwatt. Post 410, page 11. DnD.
Valek Tharesainm,by Frukathka. Post 409, page 11. AE.
Thaddeus Graishel, by Frukathka. Post 408, page 11. d20 Modern.
Zeric, by Verbatim. Post 407, page 11. DnD.
Akeru, by Allura. Post 405, page 11. Shadowrun.
Blackmask, by thebeeve. Post 403, page 11. DnD.
Induron Altarin, by kenobi65. Post 402, page 11. DnD variant.
Lukas Brauer, by Testament. Post 401, page 11. DnD.
Shizra, by Dead_Radish. Post 375, page 10. AE.
Elven twins, by punkorange. Post 374, page 10. DnD.
A kobold, by A Crazy Fool. Post 373, page 10. DnD.

And finally
V'kan'ri, by Dead_Radish. Post 422, page 11. AE.

dead_radish

Explorer
And my next request. ;) This is for someone that would like a real challenge, I think....

V'kan'ri. V'kan'ri is a Dracha, from Arcana Evolved. Basically, a draconic type PC. He's fully evolved, with 4 champion of death levels, and 1 warmain level, so his wings are fully functional, and perhaps 7' wide, and his claws and teeth are fully usable. I don't have a real clear image of him - I know he's very strong, and very tough. He wears a suit of +3 called Definitive Harness (though it's Called, so he often doesn't have it on), and wields a trident, an exotic spear with a small shield halfway down the shaft, and his natural weapons. His left claw is slightly over-sized, and he has an extremely powerful tail (Tail Slap and Improved Natural Weapon feats), and can breathe a cone of cold.

He's also a runechild of war, so he has a number of runes covering his body. We're testing a lot of new stuff with him. ;)

Drawing him would require a lot of familiarity with AE, but I'm hopeful. ;)

Last edited:

kenobi65

First Post
dead_radish said:
I went back to the beginning of the year for requests. If anyone wants something from before that, I'd suggest either being more motivated than me, and noting it, or just reposting it. ;)

Thanks for that summarization, DR. Though, I admit, I'd given up on my request, since no one had shown any interest. But, I'd still love an illo of Induron, if someone's willing to take up the request.

Kathaer

First Post
HUNTER >> I'll be very proud and honored if you'll choose to publish some of my characters (ex. Alexis Des Noirs) in one of your publications (i'm watching your website and i'm discovering that you work .. or have worked for Necromancer Games, Kenzer & Co., Azathot Games, Bayonet Games, Mystice Eye Games and Hammerdog Games ). Alexis is a Great character in my own opinion, not as great as keel like particularization, because "keel" is something like a standard evolved playable character. Alexis is cupe. his voice is always a trouble. His aspect is something unusual.. the cape.. he looks like a vampire.. but he isn't .. he's a wizard. well.. id you drew it that way, maybe you like it as i do, so, if you need a permission to publish it, man, you've got it! (i don't ask money or something, but.. ^_- if you'll publish it, send me a copy by airmail! ^_-)

Kathaer

First Post
in my opinion, if somebody can create something amazing enough to affascinate others, he should. So if the publisher need my help... i love to create strange and amazing charachters. as i repeat, i don't want money... well.. if they comes.. ^_^ but i'm not looking for that.

Hunter

First Post
Hey Dead Radish!
I would like to draw V'kan'ri but I don't have Arcana Evolved. Could you post the racial description from that book of the Dracha? With that plus what you've already posted would be enough.

Thanks!

Hunter

dead_radish said:
And my next request. ;) This is for someone that would like a real challenge, I think....

V'kan'ri. V'kan'ri is a Dracha, from Arcana Evolved. Basically, a draconic type PC. He's fully evolved, with 4 champion of death levels, and 1 warmain level, so his wings are fully functional, and perhaps 7' wide, and his claws and teeth are fully usable. I don't have a real clear image of him - I know he's very strong, and very tough. He wears a suit of +3 called Definitive Harness (though it's Called, so he often doesn't have it on), and wields a trident, an exotic spear with a small shield halfway down the shaft, and his natural weapons. His left claw is slightly over-sized, and he has an extremely powerful tail (Tail Slap and Improved Natural Weapon feats), and can breathe a cone of cold.

He's also a runechild of war, so he has a number of runes covering his body. We're testing a lot of new stuff with him. ;)

Drawing him would require a lot of familiarity with AE, but I'm hopeful. ;)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads