Named demons

Alzrius said:
Shami-Amourae is a succubus demigoddess who appears in Dungeon #5, "The Stolen Power." She's one of the oldest succubi in existence (IIRC) and was raised to demigodhood by Demogorgon, and serves as one of his vassals.

The Jackson 5 would be proud.

La la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la.

My Shami-Amourae lovely as a summer day
My Shami-Amourae distant as the Milky Way
My Shami-Amourae pretty little one that I adore
You're the only girl my heart leaps for.
How I wish that you were mine.

In a cafe or sometimes on a crowded street
I've been near you but you never notice me
Oh Shami-Amourae won't you tell me how could you ignore
Back behind this little smile I wore
How I wished that you were mine.
My Shami-Amourae...
My Shami-Amourae...

Maybe some day you'll see my face among the crowd.
Maybe some day you'll share your little distant cloud.
Oh Shami-Amourae pretty little one that I adore
You're the only girl my heart leaps for
How I wish that you were mine.

La la la la la la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la la la la la

(repeat to fade)

She needs a better name, is what I'm delicately trying to get at. There are already so many demon ladies of lust that she's pretty redundant anyway.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Grover Cleaveland said:
There are already so many demon ladies of lust that she's pretty redundant anyway.

Wel, she WAS there first. Lynkhab and Malcanthet came much later, and to date neither of them have full (frontal) stats the way she does. ;)

BOZ

Creature Cataloguer
Alzrius said:
Wel, she WAS there first. Lynkhab and Malcanthet came much later, and to date neither of them have full (frontal) stats the way she does. ;)

now that you mention it, we can never have too many hot and sexy demonesses. ;) for some reason, fungus-queen just doesn't do it for me. :p

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Dragon #24, the "Ramifications of Alignment" article, the last god mentioned is Thakta Tylden, a chaos god of war. It mentions that he oftentimes sends one or more of his sons to fight for him, unless a battle is apocalyptic. One of the listed sons is Dakunth, a 20th-level Type VI demon.

Remove ads