Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=Del][sblock=ooc]Okay good, cause your sheet indicates you have papers for Talis and Delvin, but not Mordin. I know Bront didn't call you on it, but it looks liek Del has Weapon Focus, which is unavailable to a Rogue at 1st level.

Gather Info checks require 1d4+1 hours, so no you wouldnt be able to make that check now.[/sblock]

"Just bring him round here." says Sgt. Dolom as he and Kaeryn maneuver the provost onto the lift. Once all 6 of you are on the lift. The lift operator lowers it down a couple of levels. The Sgt. directs you to a small building built nearby on the outside of the Kelsa Spire. "Jus bring it in here. Chuck it in the corner for now." Once every one is in, he sends Jack off to get the coroner to deal with the late Provost Geldem.

"Now about that paper work. Lemme see I've got the forms here. Got yer ID?"[/sblock]

GwydapLlew

First Post
[sblock=OOC] *facepalm* Delvin was the original name of the Mordin persona. I didn't go back in and change the name in the gear. As for the Weapon Focus...yikes. I can't believe I missed that, either. I'll pick another feat.[/sblock]

[sblock=With the Watch] Mordin rustles around in his clothes and pulls out a faded leather wallet. You are Mordin. Nothing else. Only Mordin. "Here y'go, sir. Mordin Gallowsforge, at your service."

He wheezes a bit, offering a broken-toothed smile. His posture is relaxed;he hasn't done anything wrong, so there's nothing for him to be worried about.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Okay gotcha, let me know when you get the feat picked.[/sblock]
[sblock=Del]Your bluff works completely as do the fancy set of papers Mordin produces. The Sgt. records your statement, jots down the time and asks you to sign it. After that is all taken care of he says, "You've been very helpful, thank you for helping sort all this out. Here for your time." he says handing Del a small pouch. (inside is 20sp). "If you need help from the Watch, just ask for me. We'll do what we can."

(ooc: nice bluff rolls and an exceptional diplomacy roll does wonders)[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC]As pointed out here, I'll be having some spotty access for parts of two weeks. Will try to check 1/d, but no guarantees for the first trip. Weapon will follow to keep an eye on Kharas, but will try to nudge people to find more about the owner of the book (perhaps that will give a clue to the books contents).[/sblock]

GwydapLlew

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Sorry about that - work has been a little hectic the last two days.[/sblock]

[sblock=With the Watch]Mordin touches his cap deferentially. "Why thank y'sir. Just doing my job. Although I know the girl would feel better knowin' more about this poor soul that was killed."

He tucks the pouch into a grimy pocket and, after scratching his ratty beard a few times, he smiles. "Y'be having a nice day, sir."

And with that, he'll make his way back to the tavern to find the others.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]No worries, same here.[/sblock]
[sblock=Del]With things concluded and no further work going to be done on the case tonight, Del leaves the station and heads back towards the lift up to the level his new friends had been on.

Shortly after leaving the City Watch station, a cloaked figure approaches you , his hood pulled tight to keep out the rain. He shows you a signet ring with the House Cannith symbol emblazoned on it. "If you would know the truth about Bonal Geldem's murder, go to the Broken Anvil tavern in the Mason's Tower at dawn tomorrow."[/yellow] Before you can ask questions, the figure turns away and quickly disappears into the night. [/sblock]

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

One of the dragonmarked is involved? This could be very bad . . . or very lucrative. Mordin whistles a jaunty tune as he tries to not let the strange series of events disturb his calm. Where are the others? Back at the tavern, most likely.

[sblock=ooc]Should I pop into the tavern thread? I'm unsure of the PbP etiquette involved. *G*[/sblock]

Remove ads