Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Velmont

First Post
I agree, it was run well, and you left the place to the interesting internal conflict.... now I look at the story in teh book, I don't saw it anywhere that teh party needed to be divised :p

Erekose13

Explorer
Could you tell when I was using the material directly from the book? I know my F2F group says that my style changes and becomes much drier when I read it out. I couldn't tell if it came out the same way in pbp.

GwydapLlew

First Post
I enjoyed it! PbP requires a different "touch" than TT, and it went well for me. I was pleasantly surprised when you let the bickering work itself out - a lot of GMs jump in and try to resolve the issue ASAP. Fun times. :D

Erekose13

Explorer
Excellent. GwydapLlew, I have an idea for a future adventure from Dungeon magazine and your character would be the best one for the hook I have in mind to work. Do you have any plans for Del after this adventure?

GwydapLlew

First Post
Erekose13 said:
Excellent. GwydapLlew, I have an idea for a future adventure from Dungeon magazine and your character would be the best one for the hook I have in mind to work. Do you have any plans for Del after this adventure?

Nope! I'm going to update his sheet tonight and then hang out in the tavern. He'll probably spend some time there as his other identity - since this one was compromised - but I'm going to be looking for more coin for his purse. :)

Erekose13

Explorer
We'll see how it goes. I may hold off on this hook for a bit anyways cause I'm planning an adventure for LEW and I'm going to try my hand at STAP as well. I try to keep it to 2 games DMing. For now don't worry about it.

Remove ads