Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Go ahead and post in the Inn. It'll make it flow nicer in the story. Try to draw the rest into a back room (and back into this thread) when you get in there.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay lets move this on a bit.

Mordin returns to the Tower's Shard. He quickly assembles the group in a back room to discuss his encounter with the Watch and the mysterious stranger.

You can all come back in here now.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

Mordin scratches his beard thoughtfully for a minute, before hmming aloud. "The Watch didn't say that much - they did give us a reward for helpin', though."

He rummages around in his grimy clothes until he pulls out a small pouch. "It wasn't much, but it's better 'n nothing." He hands each of the others a few silver before returning the pouch to whereever it had crom from.

"The man's name do be Provost Bonal Geldam, from Morgave. That much we do be knowin' already." He wheezes for a moment and removes his cap to scratch at the back of his head. "It's the cloaked figure that flashed some shine at me and told me that we be needin' to go to the Broken Anvil over at th' Mason's Tower tomorrow at dawn that has got me worried."

"'Specially when he flashes a Cannith insignia at me and runs off without a word. I'm a-feared that we in for a long haul here."

[sblock=OOC]Each of you gets an exciting 3 sp! Whee! :) (That's 20/6=3. I keep te remainder.)[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Thank you very much, Mordin," Siobhan accepts the coins gingerly, "Hmm...House Cannith...they probably have some plot and want to get their hands on the book. Heck, House Cannith made the Warforged, so they could have even been the ones who sent the murderous Warforged after the Provost to get the book with their ancient sigil on it and use it to further their own intrigues. Whatever we do, if we decide to go to that place, we can't bring the book, lest it be an ambush. Do you think we could leave it with Brews for the time-being? Can we even trust him? If not, at least one of us should probably stay behind to safeguard it."

(OOC: The party Rogue went off alone and got treasure and then split it with the rest of us? Wow, I'm impressed! :D)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon takes the coin and places it in his battered backback.

"Perhaps it is best if we keep a hold on it; less chance of random chance. I can volunteer to wait outside this place. It is what we are good at. Waiting. Waiting. And then falling apart. You can call me in if needed."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That's fine. If you're waiting, you should stay here or somewhere safe--if House Cannith wants to attack us with thugs, they can attack whoever's outside too, but if they don't know where the book is, then we have something with which to bargain, possibly for our lives if necessary."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon shrugs. "Perhaps. Though, if trouble did brew, a flanking strategy of possible reinforcements seems the ideal approach. Thus, I still would suggest a nearby place for me, if not immediately outside."

Velmont

First Post
Kharas enters the private room with a new mug in hands and sits down and listen to Mordin. "House Cannith? Interesting. I agree I would like weapon to be not too far... but you if they see you, it blow that effort, they will suspect you are carrying the book."

Remove ads