• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Tabbycatt

First Post
Player looking for a game <3

Hey there, I've never played in a pbp before but I've recently discovered an urge to do so. Years of table top has left me wanting something a bit different. What I'm looking for is a 1rst or preferably low level campaign, DnD 3.5. I'm willing to play just about any type of character so throw one you need at me and I'll roll 'er up and write a backstory to go along with her. Thanks~

Nalfeshnee

Explorer
I'm looking for a game, please :) anything below 10th level, preferably around 3 - 6, in Forgotten Realms, Eberron, Dark Sun, or (wishful thinking) Planescape.

Last edited:

Greyslake

First Post
Chat Game - chat.psionics.net [Recruitment]

3.5e D&D Game - Multiple Campaign Setting Game.

Planar Adventures

URL: http://www.psionics.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=ngaming;action=display;num=1155886752;start=0#0

IRC-based Chat hosted at #Planar_d20, on the chat.psionics.net server.

DM Hosting a Planar Campaign (Planescape elements prevailent), multi-party campaign designed with those seeking a chat game in mind. For additional information and particulars, please join #Planar_d20. Grey (me) shall be DMing multiple Parties based on Time Frames available.

Please refrain from PMing me.
Thanks!
~Grey~

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Greyslake, try posting this request in the Gamers Seeking Gamers forum. This thread is just for EN World PbP games. Thanks! :)

Enforcer

Explorer
Hi, I'd like to play in a lower level (1st-5th) Eberron game. I really like the kalashtar and would like to explore that race's secret war against the quori and their Inspired agents.

Remove ads