• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

iwatt

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Not quite what you were looking for? ;)

That is decided inconvenient. And I'm not finding the correct thread anywhere.

Edit: That's because it was in the wrong forum... gosh, I'm glad we have this here thread. :D How's that link working for you now, chief?

I'm glad we have this thread as well.

I'm a fan of the movie. Never seen the series though. I mostly felt I shoudl report it.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
iwatt said:
I'm glad we have this thread as well.

I'm a fan of the movie. Never seen the series though. I mostly felt I shoudl report it.
Thanks a lot!

neg

Explorer
Thowing my hat in the ring...

If someone could put me down as a person interested in playing a Ptolus campaign, I would appreciate it. Starting level 1st or 2nd is preferred. I hope others come forward and express their interest, perhaps we could snare a good and willing DM that way!

Thanks.

Best-

neg

Arc

First Post
I'm looking for a mid level 3.5 game, Eberron would be sweet. I prefer the higher end of the power curve over low magic/low power styles, but I don't want to break the game - just powergame to make unique character concepts effective. I study engineering, so the numbers game in 3.5 is really interesting to me :)

Tonks

First Post
I am looking for a divine char in my Salvage Operation game. It Greyhawk game and the chars are 2nd lvl. While intended as a quick one-shot, if the group wants to keep going I have follow on adventures ready.

Recruiting will be closed after the slot is filled.

Last edited:

NarlethDrider

First Post
Eberron - In Breland's Name: The Xen'Drik Expedition

Its been 10 years since the end of the last war and, quite simply, things have taken a turn for the worse---minor skirmishes here, assasinations there, strange new creatures stalk the lands, & many nations seek to exploit the magiks & secrets of the vast continent of Xen'drik...

Breland needs YOU!

Remove ads