• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Okay, so we haven't had a Star Wars game in a while, but either a lot of the people listed as looking for games have found games and I just haven't noticed or they're not trying at all to join games.

There are games that are just what these people are looking for, so I'm not sure what the deal is. If you're no longer looking, please say so.

iwatt

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
There are games that are just what these people are looking for, so I'm not sure what the deal is. If you're no longer looking, please say so.

The Iron Heroes game I'd joined hasn't had any movement for some time now.

I just joined a Modern Campaign which I'm very excited about though :D

So I'm no longer looking (although if any Star Wars games opens up I'll gladly jump aboard) :D.

Jdvn1

Thanks iwatt! I considered you to at least be 'actively looking'--I noticed you were in that d20 Modern game. Some other people on the list haven't even tried to get into a game.

industrygothica

Adventurer
I reckon you can take me off the list too. I'm still looking for other games, but I think I'm able to scratch the itch with what I've got now. Thanks again.

IG

iwatt

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
Thanks iwatt! I considered you to at least be 'actively looking'--I noticed you were in that d20 Modern game. Some other people on the list haven't even tried to get into a game.

I'm really digging this PbP thing. Once I feel I've gained enough experience with it I'll probably run a game myself. and thanx for the valuable service this thread provides. I would never have gotten into that modern game if it weren't for it. :D

Jdvn1

I'm glad you found it useful, iwatt! If you have any ideas for improvements or other things to add to it, I'm willing to consider just about anything.

Remove ads