EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
;) :p

This is what happened/current plan.

Before Thursday: preparations (bachelor party took up a lot of time up until Sunday, then speech writing--for two speeches, which I never actually got around to finishing--and other logistical planning)
Thursday: Dinner with one of the families (very informal, since good friends and all, but a chance to meet incoming family). Got home around midnight.
Friday: Rehearsal/Rehearsal Dinner. Give speech, off the cuff. Get home around 1am.
Saturday: Wedding. Give speech at reception, again off the cuff. Post-reception party. Get home at 3am.
Sunday: Entertain guests who drove/flew into town from afar (most of them leave Sunday night).
Monday-later, but at random intervals: Entertain guests who flew in from Ireland, since they're here for much longer.

The ceremony isn't all that goes into it. That part lasted under an hour, I think. ;)

Malvoisin

First Post
I'm recruiting for a new campaign, The Savage Tide!

Right now, I just want character concepts. Six players will be selected on August 11th, characters start at first level. Check out the recruiting thread for more details!

Thanks,
Malvoisin

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Land Outcast said:
D&D 3.5 - Darkness Under Cold Stones
Homebrew one-shot pseudo-dungeoncrawl. [which might evolve into something else]
Recruitment ends: July 30th
Just wanted to apologize for adding this listing too late--the day before recruitment ends. I've been super busy, but I think I'm about caught up now.

Remove ads