Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=List]1 Sunrod for everyone (Easy enough) = 12 gold
1 Torch for each (Again, easy enough) = 6 copper
1 Alchemist fire for each (???) = 120 gold?

That leaves 29 gold, 9 silver, and 9 copper apeace for anything else.

Sound good? Or should I just hand out the gold and let people handle it on their own? I can't carry all that actualy, and only need the alchemist fire realy myself.[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=List]
Bront said:
1 Sunrod for everyone (Easy enough) = 12 gold
1 Torch for each (Again, easy enough) = 6 copper
1 Alchemist fire for each (???) = 120 gold?

That leaves 29 gold, 9 silver, and 9 copper apiece for anything else.

Sound good? Or should I just hand out the gold and let people handle it on their own? I can't carry all that actually, and only need the alchemist fire really myself.
I say split and buy our own for the same reason (Weapons already has 5 sunrods, only needs the alchemist fire and a torch). So 300/6=50 gp each.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar hands out 50 gold each from the pouch, putting the final 50 with his other coins.

"Mordin, how long will it take you to ask around? We can meet outside the Tower's Shard around then, which will give us time to gather whatever gear each of us may think we need."

OOC: 3 of 6 is good enough for me to force a split :) Stulgar will purchase an alchemist fire, and a flask of oil. (I'll update my sheet later)

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Siobhan says nothing until they are well away from Lady Elaydrin and hopefully her spies as well.*

"There are things about this woman that do not sit right with me. I fear we must question her desire to find this object, particularly the way she became involved only after the previous searcher's death. She probably isn't a double-agent for the Lord of Blades, but that doesn't mean that she wasn't involved with the murder as well. She met with us at a random tavern rather than the actual dwelling of her house in this city--we may want to check up with the other people at House Cannith first. There must be someone, somewhere, who is trying to use this schema for good, or the spirits would not have guided us to the scene. If not House Cannith, perhaps we should just let Kharas keep it. Or maybe, just maybe, this schema we were sent to find is a dangerous weapon that must be destroyed completely to save the world from another war, or spirits forbid, another Mourning."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki ponders the words of the seeress. "If it is a weapon, it would be powerful in our hands. To keep such power we must throw the Cannith dogs off the scent. If we recover the schema and keep it for ourselves we'll need to craft a false schema to make her think we have turned it over to them. Kharas, you said you work with schemas, if we find this item can you create one to fool the Cannith woman?

Velmont

First Post
"I am familiar with traps. My family have build traps for long time. I had also the chance to work at my best friend's father armorsmith shop. But I am less familiar with weapons, if it is a weapon. It might be another type of warforged. I heard there had many attempt befopre the one we knows about... maybe it would be another evrsion, maybe it would be warforged component... There is a lot of possibilities, but it's true my family have a lot of blue print, but they are all blue print for traps, and I know there is many standards in blueprint. It,s a bit like a language, you write it so the one who knows that language can read it, but not the others. My family have his own language, house Cannith should have her own... just look at the diary, we couldn't even see the text in it."

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
"If not House Cannith, perhaps we should just let Kharas keep it. Or maybe, just maybe, this schema we were sent to find is a dangerous weapon that must be destroyed completely to save the world from another war, or spirits forbid, another Mourning."
"At the moment, I'd say that House Cannith is certaintly the lesser of two evils, but we should find out if our new patron has a past tie to the deceased, though wasn't her name mentioned by the guards?" Stulgar asks.

Remove ads