• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures in Cormyr (Recruitment Closed)

Thanee

First Post
@Lord_Raven: There are more incorrect hit point totals in the conditional summary, some are also wrong on the character sheets.

Conditional Summary
Vardrin 30/30
Glandred 36/47 --> 42/55
Thodan 31/42
Jack 31/43 --> 30/42 (wrong on sheet; 42.5 rounded down)
Chik 14/20 --> 17/23 (wrong on sheet); no 6th-level update yet, but should be 20/26 now
Nira 22/25 --> 24/27 (wrong on sheet)
Leonara 30/33
Stalker 49/49

Bye
Thanee

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
stonegod said:
As stated earlier, it is now the second half of my trip where I will be able to post 1/d until Weds. See ya!
I'm back full time now! Just in time for everyone to leave for GenCon! And LR to have a really busy meeting. :)

Bloodweaver1

First Post
I updated Nira's HP on her sheet, thanks Thanee.

Also, If my memory serves me correctly, this is more of a Beholder's den rather than a dragon's den. Either way, should be a lot of fun!

-Blood

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Hi guys, I'm waiting on Amazing Triangle to post before I update the IC thread with your certain deaths the fight at hand :D

If there is still no post by tomorrow, I'll start NPCing Jack, until further notice.

Lord_Raven88

First Post
Anyone know what's happening with Amazing Triangle? he hasn't posted for a while.

BTW I'm working on the IC post for the next round of combat, and I should be able to complete it today.

Remove ads