• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adventures in Cormyr (Recruitment Closed)

Lord_Raven88

First Post
XP Rewards

For this adventure so far you have each earned 1800 XP. Please add this to your character sheets.

From now on I'm going to reward you guys 1 1/2 times the usual XP rewards, this will allow you to progress your characters in a more timely fashion, I'm doing this because advancement via PbP games can be notoriously slow

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
stonegod said:
Hey everybody. As pointed out here, I'll be having some spotting access for parts of two weeks. Will try to check 1/d, but no guarantees for the first trip. NPC Vardrin as needed (he has already stated his actions for next round).
I'm back at full net until Sat.

Rhun

First Post
Lord_Raven88 said:
From now on I'm going to reward you guys 1 1/2 times the usual XP rewards, this will allow you to progress your characters in a more timely fashion, I'm doing this because advancement via PbP games can be notoriously slow

Cool...can't complain about that at all.

Thanee

First Post
I have added the Spell Compendium text for Hunter's Mercy to Leonara's sheet now.

It now works like this: You cast the spell and on the next round, you just attack as normal, but the first arrow that hits will automatically hit as a critical (you need to hit, though).

Bye
Thanee

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
As stated earlier, it is now the second half of my trip where I will be able to post 1/d until Weds. See ya!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads