Head of the class (stonegod judging)[Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
"I also am eager to get started." Anvuss says, agreeing with Seat.

ooc: Drothgery -- if you manifest one, we'll find out! ;)

El Jefe

First Post
Someone said:
"Shall we go?"
"Yeah, let's go!", agreed Shoot as he stood from his place beside Anvuss. He looked down at the wolf by his feet. "C'mon, Fang, let's go see if we can find this man's helper!", he implored.

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: I was simply stating my preferences. As your GM, I have to wade my way through your posts. As a player, I don't necessarily have to. Not to worry though, I've not had any problems reading your posts, Patlin (I've had no problems reading any of your posts, actually). I'll get an actual game post up later today.

Last edited:

IcyCool

First Post
Reeger speaks up, "Very well, I'll meet you at my office in an hour. Remember, tell no one that I'm the one who hired you."

He waits for the group to leave the room, but calls out to Seat as he is about to leave, "Mr. Ib'iza, I'd like a word with you alone, if I might."

Manzanita

First Post
"Very well." Raven smiles and stands. The cash upfront is great. She takes one of the bags and leaves with (most of) the others. Once out the door, she pauses and removes a coin from the pouch. She examines it and bites it gingerly. (appraise +6). She's been betrayed recently, and wants to make sure it's real money.

"I'm pleased to be working with you gentlemen. Sounds like we've got some good leads. And personally, I'm all in favor of keeping that codex out of some evil necromancer's hands whatever the personal reward."

Raven's got nothing she needs to buy, offhand. She's ready to meet at the office.

drothgery

First Post
"I need to stop by my home for a few things. I won't be long." Tali says, putting his share of the gold in his belt pouch.

Three hundred gold; a hundred of it up front. That's about the going rate, but that's more than I've ever had to my name in my life. This guy better be on the up and up; I don't want to have to return the money. He thought.

OOC: Tali's not carrying around his shield, among other things; they're at his family's home in the Overlook district in Sharn.

Last edited:

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Raven discovers that each pouch contains 250 gp, which when divided evenly comes to 100gp each (the agreed upon advance). After testing it, she finds that the money is indeed good.

IcyCool

First Post
Someone said:
"Yes?" The dwarf sits again and listens at what the professor had to say,

The professor eyes him for a moment and then says, "You've got great potential in that thick skull of yours. You'd have to, or you would have failed my class." He sighs and his expression softens a little. "I don't know that I can trust these others to do the job properly, so I need you to see this through. If this whole thing is successful, I might even credit you when we publish it."

The professor gathers up his hat and cane, and makes for the door. "I'm counting on you lad, don't let me down."

Remove ads