Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

GwydapLlew

First Post
Velmont said:
Kharas looks at the market, and never having left his family before a few month ago, having worked in the rich mansion or shops that needed there skill, he had never the chance to see such picture. He whisers to Mordin. "Is the lower level always like that? It looks like a pity"

"Never been down in th' slums?" He mutters softly to Kharas. "We don't all live in houses down here."

He watches Akhi's efforts to garner them a guide. Not a bad idea, not a bad idea at all. "Aye, I think it's this way. Th' shifter has the map. A guide's not a bad idea, tho'."

Erekose13

Explorer
Siobhan notices that a lot of the junk appears soiled, damaged, or worse. A few treasures might be found such as that small brass bell over there, but it does not look like there will be much.

Most people give the group a wide berth, though stares are common. A few goblins begin to edge closer out of curiousity, but Akhi's glare is enough to ward them off. As he tries to engage a group of three humans in conversation, they visibly shrink and run off. While occupied a goblin approaches Siobhan and Stulgar, the one who was speaking a moment ago actually, "I've got a rare stick of sealing wax miss, only partially used, for a mere sixty coppers," the goblin merchant says. "Or maybe you could use this fine woolen blanket with just a hint of mildew? Only thirty-nine coppers. How about a skewer of boiled rat meat? For you, just five silver. Eh miss, what'd you say? Skakan has a deal for everyone."

Rystil Arden

First Post
'The people here are desperate and in need of help...how saddening...'

"Wax...the congealed resin formed by the efforts of the buzzing little bee. It is good to see someone here who can appreciate the fruits of nature. I will buy your stick of sealing wax, good sir," Siobhan offers, "Could I trouble you greatly for information on a location in this area?"

Erekose13

Explorer
"The wax? Excellent! That's 60 coppers miss. Information you say? I know all there is to know about the Goblin Market, I do. Just ask Skakan and he'll tell you. For a price of course." the goblin replies.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Please don't start babbling about the spirits. Mordin keeps one eye on Siobhan and another on the edge of the crowd. This group sticks out like Valenar at a wake.

"Lads," he rumbles good-naturedly. "Best fill yer bellies before we leave. My ma always said rat builds character - it's good fer ye."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki glares at the retreating backsides of the underdwellers. With a growl he turns and stomps back towards the group, his face turning darker as he sees them speaking to one of the wretched goblins.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Perhaps I might know something about this valve cluster, but what would it be worth to a bunch of explorers such as yourselves? say one hundred silver?" he says eyeing the rest of the group around Siobhan as if calculating.

Remove ads