Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki enters the Tower's Shard with a smile on his face. The hulking man is dressed in a shiny new chain shirt and carries a massive greatclub slung on his back. Along his neck an intricate tattoo, a dragonmark, shimmers slightly in the light as he turns his head to scan the crowd. He nods to Weapon before he makes his way to the bar and sets down a heavy coin purse. He calls Brews over to order a drink and says. "Brews, I fought many of your metal siblings down in the depths of Sharn and wrested a great treasure from them for the House of Cannith. I need to wash away the stench of the sewers from my throat." He quickly drains the cup he is given and orders again. Speaking to the bartender again, he says "I have no love for this city and its crowds. I will likely seek out another courier job from House Orien so I can leave this place." Brews points out the note, but Ahki looks at it blankly for a moment before turning back to the bartender. Brews shrugs and reads it aloud to him. "That is perfect, a trip away from the city even on the well traveled roads to Wroat would be welcome." He tosses a few coins to Brews before heading out to find the employers and secure a place as a caravan guard.

Bront

The man with the probe
Arvan the Chosen, Human Battle Sorcerer.

An large human enters the tavern, With long, braided, golden hair. He has penetrating silver eyes that look about the tavern, and he casts an imposing, chiseled figure. He wears simple animal skins and a simple chain shirt, bears an axe accross his back, and gloves on his hands.

"I am Arvan the Chosen, and I come seeking work," he says. He observes those in the tavern before he has a seat at the bar. Brews takes his drink order and slides him an ale. It takes Arvan a moment to grab the glass right, but he quickly adapts and sips his drink, noding in respect to Brews.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*An attractive young woman of mixed human and elven blood enters the tavern, wearing a nice well-tailored entertainer's outfit and carrying a small lute. She has slightly-curly chestnut-brown hair and green eyes with a hint of the elven tilt.*

"Greetings and well met, patrons of the Tower's Shard. My name is Sinope Bendrathel, and I have heard that this place attracts interesting patrons of all sorts. As a bard, I collect interesting tales of heroes and heroic exploits. It would be my pleasure to trade stories with any of you, and to listen here for calls to further heroism."

Velmont

First Post
A dwarf enter the place. "Just me again! Kharas Mroranon, trapmaker." The dwarf sits down at a table a look around before makinga sign to Brew. "A good mug of dwarf spirit please." His eyes turns back on the sign. "Guard caravan... bah!"

Patlin

Explorer
A man dressed in the styles of Aundair enters the tower's shard. He has a military bearing, and in spite of the fact he has been travelling he's managed to maintain a reasonably tidy appearance. On his sleeve, there is an emblem indicating membership in the Order of the Knights Arcane, though there is no rank indication, which suggests he is at best a squire, and possibly only an associated man at arms. The wisdom of wearing such a badge in a country which had been hostile to Aundair at several points in the last war is highly questionable, though perhaps he has his reasons.

He aproaches the bar, and adresses Brews, checking on the availability of accomodations.

"I'm called Rionus el'Aundair. Do you think I might get directions to the nearest location of the messenger's guild? I'd like to report my current location to my superiors in case I need to be recalled. Although I'd like a chance to clean up, first."

Brews gives him the information he requests and he sets about that business. He stops again in the common room to hear any local news before seeking out house Orien.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
A dwarf enter the place. "Just me again! Kharas Mroranon, trapmaker." The dwarf sits down at a table a look around before makinga sign to Brew. "A good mug of dwarf spirit please." His eyes turns back on the sign. "Guard caravan... bah!"
"I must echo your sentiments, my dwarven friend. There is nothing about watching over a caravan that raises the intellectual curiosity or sense of excitement, don't you agree? Hi, I'm Sinope Bendrathel. You seem to have seen some real heroics, danger, and mystery. Care to tell me your tale?"

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The door opens once again, and the on-again-off-again rain in Sharn is currently doing its on phase. In the door is---a shape. It is a bit hard to see, standing still as it is, a motley collection of grays like the sky and brown like the stone. It moves, and the features of a diminutive lizardfolk become apparent, possessing a dusky green with pale red underbelly once it can be made out clearly. It wears no clothes, but bears simple hunting gear. Its unusually large eyes peer about cautiously as it makes its entrance.

Brews points to the sign as the creature looks around the bar. It regards it for a moment, then gives the warforged an inscrutable look for flicking its tongue once and rasping, "I am Thral'k Kosss. I am here for bussinessss." It sees the sign tacked on the wall, reads it, and then leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads