Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Animus

Explorer
A Simple Job

Those who were recruited by Hubble go here. There is still room for 1-3 others, but we're starting in the next 18 hours.

corcio

First Post
ooc - is there any room left for another person? i was thinking of creating a new eberron character ifor another adventure to keep me occupied. just for the sake of curiosity, i may end up having to work differntly but id like to join, if its too late i might just hang back then. either way is fine. to be honest i was thinking of a halfling sorcerer type character.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Corcio, as you have one already on adventure you will need to wait for 2nd characters to become available. In which case you are lucky because we've opened up 2nd characters (at 2nd level no less) for January 15th.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
After a while, Weapon notices a familiar shape at the door, and the warforged, human, and dwarf exit once again.

D.Shaffer

First Post
"Well, it's been a pleasure chatting with you. But I should turn in for the night, as it looks like I have a job to prepare for. Try not to get eaten in the meantime."

Calren left to prepare for the journey in the morning.

Aristeas

First Post
"Oh, believe me, I'll try my best. Not being eaten has always been a priority with me. Good luck with your job." Sirrel waves to the departing adventurers.

LogicsFate

First Post
Foloshadé gives a quizzical look to Sirrel, looking bettween the gnome and the departing.

The shifter gets an idea, taking the note off the board she hands it to Sirrel. It is the recruitment note.

OOC: [sblock] Sorry about taking to long coming over to the recruitment thread, I was hoping to be approved first, I'm e-mailing a follow up request now.[/sblock]

Aristeas

First Post
OOC: I think I'm going to sit this one out, because a) it looks like my schedule is going to be ultra-chaotic for a little while, and b) I can't really picture Sirrel guarding a caravan as her first job. Thanks, though.

LogicsFate

First Post
Shadé frowns, getting all she needs to know from the gnomes eyes. She sets the note down next to Sirrel and heads out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads