• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velmont

First Post
The door opens and a dwarf carryig an heavy pack enter the tavern. Behind him is a warforged and an imposing human wearing the skins of some animals. The three of them sits at a table. As the dwarf put his bag on the table, a loud bang can be heard.

"By my beard, they would have chosen mithral to make that, it would have been easier to carry." The dwarf make a sign to Brew. "Hi Brew, yeah, I know! My name is Kharas, That's Weapon and him, it is Akhi. A dwarf spirit for me."

Kharas look at his companion and start to ponders. "You think with that changelling and a spirit talking shifter, they won't do stupid things?"

LogicsFate

First Post
"A spirit talker?" A shifter asks from the bar. Her ears perk up and she looks back and forth bettween the talker and the one wearing the skins.

Velmont

First Post
The dwarf looks at the shifter at the bar. "Yes, lad." answers the dwarf. He takes his mug Brew just gave him. "Is it common about your kin, to hear voices?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Velmont said:
The dwarf looks at the shifter at the bar. "Yes, lad." answers the dwarf. He takes his mug Brew just gave him. "Is it common about your kin, to hear voices?"

She seems reluctent to speak, "No." she replys a bit too bluntly.

A few moments pass "I be knowin of spirits, but not so much the talkers. No one in my tribe..." She starts to say but trails off.

Velmont

First Post
"You mean it is not uncomon for shifters to speaks to spirits?" asks the dwarf, a bit curious. "I've not heard much about your kin in Mroranon, I've been studying more the metal, mechanics and magic."

LogicsFate

First Post
"No! no." She gives a sharptoothed grimace before continueing. "Spirit talking ain't common, My tribe ain't got one, and I only been hearing about them in tales."

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The warforged has been duly working at honing his collections of weapons during the conversation. As the conversation progresses, he shrugs noncommittally, addressing Kharas' first question. "They will do as they will do. We just must wait."

Velmont

First Post
"Yeah." nods teh dwarf at his warforged companion. "I can't believe that Mordin is a changelling. I have been fooled. At least Stulgar is with these two, I think he is the most sensefull and trustfull among the three."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads