The EN World FREE Character Portrait Request Thread!

AJ53

First Post
Falchieyan said:
I've been mulling the idea, though the fact that the request-to-artist ratio seems about 20-to-1 makes it difficult to really pick out one to try :\
Yeah, I know what you mean. Sadly, a lot of us out here lack the talent needed to create art like this. Well... if anyone does decide to take a stab at any of these, even if it's not mine, the effort would be appreciated- this is good stuff.

Hunter

First Post
Rhema

Here is my version of Rhema.

Hunter

Nonlethal Force said:
If you are looking to do a group shot, you would be welcome to try the four main characters of my Story Hour:

Party Leader: Ischarus (Male Duskblade, smart melee fighter type: longsword or warhammer)
Mind-control/Dungeoneering expert: Rhema (Female Psion, loves to use Charm Person and Mindthrust. Has a crystal sword)
Party Wizard: Semeion (Male Stereotypical wizard, prone to emotional outbursts)
Party Healer: Charis (Female Favored Soul, fights with either a heavy pick or a warhammer)

I can provide more links in the Story Hour if you would like to research this foursome more and don't want to read the Story Hour!

Attachments

• Rhema.jpg
    Rhema.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 478

Verbatim

Explorer
Hunter: I don't know if you are familiar with old DC comics, but she looks a great deal like the Black Canary, D&D style. Great work and while I hate seeing you shoulder all these requests by yourself lately, I am enjoying it very much also.

Rpjunkie

First Post
I have never asked for someone to draw up a character for me before, but with this one i have in my head i really wanted to see him in an image.

Male Human Warlock...called the Hand

He is about 6ft 1 in tall 210lbs
What makes him so different is that he is missing his left hand. It hangs around his neck in the form of a "Hand Of Glory" His left hand was chopped off by an enemy of his earlier in his career as an adventurer. He had his preserved and made into a "Hand of Glory" so that it is a daily reminder that vengence will one day be meted out.

He has Dark hair, cut short with a short beard and mustache. Dark eyes with a scar that cuts across his right eye. He always appears in a dour mood and rarely smiles or laughs. He wears black loose fitting clothing over studded leather armour. Standard pants and boots.

The concenpt of one hand around your neck is what i would love to see. Even if it is from the waste up picture.

Thanks if anyone takes this and runs with it.

RPJ

Nonlethal Force

First Post
Hunter said:
Here is my version of Rhema.

Hunter

Wow, that is sweet! Thanks for doing it!

Do you mind if I either link to this post in my Story Hour or even repost the image over on the introductory post of the Story Hours? [Of course, giving you credit and linking to this thread/post especially if I did transfer the image]

As a side note on Rhema {Story Hour spoilers from the update on 1/25 to follow!}... poor girl was just forced (with only Semeion to help) into combat against an evil cleric (Charis and Ischarus were too far away to be of much help untill the end). Of course, Rhema didn't realize that clerics have such darn high WILL saves. Mind controlling an evil cleric is not the way to go, or so she learned. Thankfully, Semeion had a few Magic Missles and Acid Arrows prepared until Charis could get there with a summoned Celestial dog and her trusty pick. For more on this story, feel free to visit my Story Hours as linked to in my sig.

Remove ads