Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
GwydapLlew said:
"What be yer purpose here in Sharn?"

"Oh-ficially, I am to be scouting out new markets fer me family's forged goods. In reality I been 'encouraged' to hit the road fer a while and either get rich or get kilt. I suppose either would make me family proud."

Velmont

First Post
Kharas, who is cleaning his tools, listen at the two dwarves and smiles at Craw last comment, but continue his work without interrupting them.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
GwydapLlew said:
"That do be good. Me, I do be enjoying things other'n a bit o' rock."

"Oi now, rock not bein' the ONLY thing I enjoy. Gold, killin them as needs it, ale, gold, food, gold, silver, gems and gold. I suppose gems be a type o' rocks so I guess I included them twice. My mistake."

GwydapLlew

First Post
Del (Mordin the Dwarf)

Craw Hammerfist said:
"Oi now, rock not bein' the ONLY thing I enjoy. Gold, killin them as needs it, ale, gold, food, gold, silver, gems and gold. I suppose gems be a type o' rocks so I guess I included them twice. My mistake."

"No need to be apologizin'. Gems and jools have a special place in me heart as well."

OOC: Suddenly I have a desire to rename the tower "Dwarves R Us"

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
A good looking, if short human enters the tavern. He has long slick brown hair that he keeps tied back in a pony tail. He keeps himself clean shaven around the beard, but does sport a long thin mustache. He is wearing well tailored clothing befitting his station in House Cannith's Fabricators Guild. His eyes are a light grey with green tones. His clothing includes some green embroidery of a stylized bull both to bring out the green in his eyes and to show his affiliation with the house. His equipment is well cared for and maintained, even his club which is more of a highly polished walking stick featuring a gorgon's head on the handle.

"I am Aethelus d'Cannith, a member of House Cannith's Fabricator's Guild."

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Craw looks up at the new entrance and waves him over to the table. "Hoy lad, come join us. I've been meaning to speak with a fabricator. I need to fabricate a story to get me arse outta trouble back home!"

Velmont

First Post
Craw Hammerfist said:
Craw tries to see what kind of tools Kharas has out. "Ye' got a shop here in Sharn? Or be ye a wanderer as well?

As Craw take a look at the tools, he recognize the tools used to maintain an armor. Considering the good shape of Kharas, he seems to be a good enough armorer. "No, I don't have a shop, anyway, that's not my business. I'm a trapmaker. And I'm travelling to expand my knowledge"

GwydapLlew said:
"No need to be apologizin'. Gems and jools have a special place in me heart as well."

"Ah!" is the only reaction to Mordin word before he come back to clean his tool.

As the newcomer enter the tavern, Kharas take a look at him but he tells no comments and return to his work.

Bront

The man with the probe
Arvan, the large human, nods to both of the newcomers. "Greetings," he says in his odd accent. "I am Arvan the Chosen."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads