• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Craw Hammerfist said:
Craw raises a mug toward Arvan. "Well met, Arvan. What be ye chosen fer?"
"It's just a title till I can earn one of my own, as is done with all future Dragonspeakers," Arvan says.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
"I know little about dragonspeakers. Me own experience with dragons be leaving me with no desire to speak to one. Though I hear tell they are not all vicious killers."

Bront

The man with the probe
"There's little contact we have now with the Dragons, but the Dragonspeakers are those chosen to interpret their will and guide the tribe. It is a great honor just to be chosen."

Someone

Adventurer
ooc: How many people are active here? I may be tempted to DM Shadows of the last war (or at least the first part of it) if there are enough 2nd level characters available.

GwydapLlew

First Post
OOC - There are more than enough, although I think Erekose was thinking of running that one. I could be wrong; I'm not up on which published Eberron adventures are which. :)

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
ooc: Craw is 1st level, but if I understand the living Eberron rules, we can have a 2nd level character as well? If that is the case, I'll submit Craw as a 2nd level character and try and get approval.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
oh regarding SotLW, no I'm not going to run it. That being said there are a crew who've already worked for that patron though there are no problems with her taking another party, email me if you have concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads