• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
GwydapLlew said:
OOC - I'm so there, but it still means I don't get to play mine! *sulk* :)
(OOC: Hmm--I don't have an Artificer. I could try to cook something up for an Artificer-only party. It would have to be all Artificers though :] :lol: )

Bront

The man with the probe
Erekose13 said:
"Fascinating, if only to see a dragon that would be a wonder beyond reckoning. From what I've heard though, many of your kinsman do not appreciate outside interest in Argonessen." he says in reply.

(ooc: Aethelus is an approved 2nd level artificer :) and yes a largely artificer party would be interesting if somewhat useless at a lot of things.)
"Many outsiders do not understand, nor are they allowed," Arvin says.

inky

First Post
Niccolo saunters into the tavern, whistling. Drink in hand, he slides out a chair at the main table, dusts it off, and has a seat.

(OOC: Not an artificer, but I guess I gotta come in at some point.)

DrZombie

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"
"Fascinating, if only to see a dragon that would be a wonder beyond reckoning. From what I've heard though, many of your kinsman do not appreciate outside interest in Argonessen." he says in reply.

"Now that would be a fight worthy of songs. Facing a dragon." The valenar Elf says from behind his beer.
"At least, if you survive.'

Someone

Adventurer
Someone said:
ooc: I said I may be tempted [to run shadosw of the last war] I have to examine it closely and honestly decide if I can do it - and to be sincere I'm leaning towards "no"

ooc: I'm definitely not going to run shadows of the last war. It's too long for me, and after the last two adventures I've DMed around here I'm not too encouraged to try another. I post it here in case any of you are waiting for it.

inky

First Post
(OOC: Whoops, sure enough.)

"Name's Niccolo," he says. "Traveling adventurer, duelist, and general trouble-maker."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Trouble-maker? That sounds like a poor title," Arvin says. "Did you irritate an elder?"

Velmont

First Post
"Adventurer or trouble-maker, isn't it the same anyway?" tells Kharas, as he finish his mug. "Another one please."

Erekose13

Explorer
"The rumors are true then, outsiders are not welcome on Argonessen. Ah well, perhaps someday I'll earn the trust of one of their people, yourself perhaps, should our paths run together." replies Aethelus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads