Sharn Tavern: The Tower's Shard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erekose13

Explorer
"I am an artificer." says Aethelus in reply. "I hope that I too might be of service. Hopefully more of us will not be overkill." he says in jest.

Manzanita

First Post
Raven Thorn returns to the Tower's Shard. She is a human woman, with jet-black hair, worn long and back in a pony tail. She has sharp features and moves quickly and assertively. She wears very fine chain shirt armor, a black round wooden shield, reinforced by a steel ring around the edge and a steel stud in the middle.

"Oh, hi Anuvss." She says to the warforged artificer. "I've come back. It was quite an adventure we had. I'm up for another. Why don't you introduce me to your friends."

Patlin

Explorer
"I do not know most of those present Raven, but I believe the young lady has need of an artificer to examine some sort of construct that is causing her trouble. I have agreed to help her, but she seems intent on finding as many as she can that are specifically expert at such things. I suppose there is always strength in numbers."

"Colleagues, might I inquire as to your names? I have chosen to be called Anvuss, a reference to an anvil upon which many things might be forged. What are you called?"

Manzanita

First Post
"Hello Aethelus d'Cannith." says Raven, extending her hand. "Well. There are certainly some jobs I am not cut out for. Good luck on your mission."

Someone

Adventurer
"Greetings all" says a dwarf as he enters the tavern. "Seat Ib'iza is back. I see you arrived aerlier, but I had to finish some details with Reeger and adquire some rare writing implements I needed."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
"Artificer..." repeat Kharas. "I'm a trapmaker, both mechanical and magical traps, so yeap, that could be a term that apply to my skills. I must tell the house who made the reknown of that name, with the creation of warforged, have put the step high. Last time I used that, I was asked if I wanted to produce magical item in great quatity... some people thinks we are simple artisan. Like if working magic was nothing more than working with wood or iron."

Kharas turn to the woman. "A construct? What it looks like, your construct?"
"Well, it's...uhhh...well..." she trails off as more people start to speak, "Well...it's complicated. I'm not very good with descriptions, so probably just best to show you, I guess. Thank you for your help Master...?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"I am an artificer." says Aethelus in reply. "I hope that I too might be of service. Hopefully more of us will not be overkill." he says in jest.
"Oh...I'm sorry...I...I hope it's not overkill but, I....I just hope one of you can help me. Please. I think they may have taken my little girl. Thank you Mister..."

"Ohh! You're from House Cannith? That's great. Thank you...Thank you Sir."

Patlin

Explorer
And apparently a Dragonmarked son of the housem no less!

"I am ready to depart, and see no reason for further delay. You can give us additional information on the way."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads