• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Niobe's Dilemma (Manzanita Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
The other room is empty, though it looks like it was occupied. There is a bag of coins in here as well.

The man is still writing (how many sheets of paper did you give him?)

I'm going to assume you can figure out if an item is masterwork just by handeling it, even if it's just to move it.

2 Masterwork Longsword
2 Breastplates
2 Heavy Wooden Shields
3 Masterwork Rapiers (one is magical)
2 Masterwork suits of Studded leather (both are magical)
1 Masterwork Short sword
1 Mithril Chain Shirt
1 Haversack (magical)
1 Bag of Gold (4788 gold)
misc coins. (7 Plat, 27 Gold, 15 Silver, 77 Copper)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Okay, Lasair will take the Mithral Chain Shirt and the Handy Haversack. She'll then chip in extra gold for everyone else. Assuming we sell all the other nonmagicals, we get:

6270.45 for non-Lasair

4720.42 for Lasair

Can we assume we pay for an Identify? I'll mark it off so we can ID the items.

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Troi]Jaan is badly hurt, and there is some kind of Ichor on the arrow.

A voice eminates somewhere from within the woods. "Take your friend and leave, else face the same fate."[/sblock]

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
[sblock="Bront"]"Hmm..." Troi mutters to himself. He then gathers up Jaan, sets him on his horse, and rides back the way he came.

OoC: Is this voice one Troi would recognize, or no?[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=Troi]No, he doesn't recognize it.

You'll be meeting back up with everyone once they're finished. Jaan does not look good.[/sblock]

OOC: So, what's the plan? You have looted the place, and a furious writer who finaly finsihes after 3 pages (more on the note later, I need to make sure I get all the notables correct).

As you're ready to leave the inn (whever you decide to go), you spot Troi riding back into town, Jaan slumped accross the back of his horse, looking fairly pale.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads