• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Niobe's Dilemma (Manzanita Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Can we get an amen to that? Or anyone going to ask Troi about the pale Jaan on the back of his horse with an arrow in him and green stuff oozing out?

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Rasereit Vundinn, Dwarven Barbarian

"Hey Troi! How about that pale Jaan bloke lyin' there on the back of his horse with an arrow in him? Oi, an' what's that green stuff oozing out?" Razh asks. Or would ask, were he conscious.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rae ArdGaoth said:
"Hey Troi! How about that pale Jaan bloke lyin' there on the back of his horse with an arrow in him? Oi, an' what's that green stuff oozing out?" Razh asks. Or would ask, were he conscious.
OOC: :p

Bront

The man with the probe
Seeing as no one has a desire to talk to Troi, or vice versa, the you all head back to Lord Pician's manor, Niobe riding on a horse lead by the Captain of the guard (One of the guards brought it for her).

Lord Pician greets you all at the entrance, but ignores you and heads to Niobe, who he gently helps down into his arms and holds close. "My love, I'd thought I'd lost you."

"I'm glad these brave souls found me, for I fear what might have happened if they had not."

"They found you just in time. Father is likely to not make it through the night. Come, let's get you in and cleaned up."

Pician leads Niobe in till he is sure she can walk, and reluctantly lets her part ways with him and head upstairs with a servant following along behind her. He turns back to you, "I thank you all, from the bottom of my heart. It seems your group has grown since I last talked to you, but no matter, my Niobe is safe. Please, I ask that you stay the next few days and rest. There will be a corination soon, and I wish you to be at the cerimony. You have done a great service to the people of Earling, but more importantly, you have saved the one I love. I offer you stay here, and the best healers we can provide to care for your injured. I can arrange payment on the marrow."

One of the healers looks at Razh, and brings him to consiousness, while two others flock to Jaan, and begin calling for help.

OOC: Plans, disccusion, questions, negotiations, anything?

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair nods simply.*

(OOC: Not really--we lost the perp, so that's it then. We saved the girl, though. If the leader guy Zachary isn't dead, we could also ask him, I guess, but we have no real incentive. Lasair wants to inform Carsis of her success, collect her pay, and then head on her way.)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: No, Zachary is quite dead. You guys had a nack for killing them outright. I think only one of the warrior's survived other than the one expert. And Troi, you're still free to speak up. Lasair doesn't want to accept his invitation to the Corination?

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: She has no reason to stay, and after the Festival, she is leery of Westerner 'parties' and social extravagances. If there isn't someone to be helped, she feels no need to stay. If Niobe gets herself kidnapped by Zidaniel again somehow, then that's a different story ;)

EDIT: I was pretty sure he was dead, but you said
Short of Zachary potentily knowing more, yes, at the moment.
)

Remove ads