Epic Problem : Return to Power

G

Guest 11456

Jool the Drogorn

Jool quickly decides where the action is. She sticks her head back into the inn for a brief instant to yell a quick warning.

"Red winged woman at the temple. It's clobberin' time!"

Then she heads at full speed towards the temple, blood lust in her eyes. At last, some action!

pallandrome

First Post
"...huh, saved by the very loud half-dragon lady. Assuming I survive this assumably dangerous encounter, we'll have to discuss where I might be able to obtain one of those nifty silver fiddles."

Salarassa rises from the table, gives the bard a graceful bow, and exits, following Jool.

Jemal

Adventurer
"Half Dragon?!?" The bard jumps to his feet and dashes after Salarassa. Jool speeds into the air, heading for the temple (north).

Ijazim pulls himself to his feet and angrily blasts the woman with spell after spell before finally resorting to his defensive measure when she doesn't drop. (She's taken a total of 205 damage from your spells, no failed saves yet.)

The Dragon Disciple stalks forward, banging into your shell of protection. She sneers and bangs her fist against it before turning on the guards, slaughtering everyone within 40' except the kneeling man.

pallandrome

First Post
"Ummm, you should probably know, following me could very well get you killed. Just FYI." Salarassa mentions to Paique as they run. When they arrive on the scene, Salarassa stands at the edge of the square, considering the battle at hand.

Nephtys

First Post
"Now this is getting embarrassing. You, milady, are the worthiest opponent I've ever faced, and I may yet fail to kill you. But I did not come here alone. No matter your power I have proved myself your match, but when my companions arrive you will be slaughtered. Surrender. Surrender and join us, or you will die here today. You will die and your soul will be utterly consumed. The Mother loves all her children, and there might still be forgiveness in her heart." He smiles serenely, and when she declines his offer he chuckles. "Well, it was worth a shot. Fortunately I still have a few alternatives left."
He hits her with another Bolt of Bedevilment (ooc: same casting as 1st round, DC 38), followed by a Lesser confusion (dc 34), two Maximized Blade barriers (DC39, 90+90 hps) (Rod of Maximize), and a Firestorm (dc 41, 20d6=89 hps) followed by a Miracled Feeblemind (DC 42, -4 to saves for arcane casters)

ooc: Will you put her up in the RG after the fight is over, assuming she doesn't get away?

Last edited:

Voidrazor

First Post
Though he stood unseen and apart from the inn patrons, Panarchus found himself enjoying the performance. Such near perfection could perhaps be expected from Salarassa, but the same from a mortal bard, even one possesing a magic fiddle, was impressive. But when Jool announces that one of the Seven is nearby, the avatar does not hesistate. Panarchus rushes for the door and launches himself into the air, a stream fo divine orisons on his lips.

OOC - I'm not sure how far the temple is from the inn. Assuming its several rounds by air, he'll cast Spell Resistance, Foresight, Divine Agility, Spikes, Miracle for the Wu Jen spell Giant Size, and activate Haste via Boots of Swftness. If its only 2-3 rounds away, He'll cast quickened versions of Spell Resistance, Spikes, Miracle, and Haste. If its just one round away he'll cast Time Stop and buff using normal versions except for quickened Haste. Please let me know which, so I can update my character sheet accordingly :)

Avalon®

First Post
"Lets us go then. I noticed the half-dragon Jool is talking about. She may be the one they call the Disciple. Hurry! We must make haste!"

As the others race outside, Xis'talamarisk mutters a few draconic words that result in a large pair of dragon wings sprouting from his back. With a flap of his wings, he rises fifty feet in the air and flies with all haste to the scene of the commotion.

[sblock= OOC]Casts Flight of the Dragon.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Nephtys said:
ooc: Will you put her up in the RG after the fight is over, assuming she doesn't get away?

*OOC: Yes, I'm planning on posting all of the Seven's stats after they've been brought down for good. Though be warned that they do have a few things PC's didn't have access to, to make them interesting. (for example, the one the Good guys are facing right now is Gestalt)

Voidrazor

First Post
[sblock=Buffed Statistics for Panarchus]Str 78 +34 (32 Base +4 Inherent +6 Enhancement +4 Visage +32 Size)
Dex 60 +25 (46 Base +4 Inherent +10 Enhancement +2 Visage -2 Size)
Con 55 +4 (29 Base +4 Inherent +6 Enhancement +4 Visage +12 Size)

HP 239 (419 while Giant Size lasts) (30 temporary)
AC 80 (10 base +25 Dex +8 Armor +5 Deflection +5 Enhancement +2 Insight +13 Natural +1 Dodge +19 Monk -8 Size) 53 Touch (never Flat)
Init +29
Move 60' ground (30 base X 2 Boots) 90' air
Spell Resistance 43
Damage Resistance 10/epic

Fortitude 49 (12 base +22 Con +5 Epic +6 Resistance +1 Competence +1 Luck +2 Secret)
Reflex 49 (6 base +25 Dex +5 Epic +6 Resistance +1 Competence +1 Luck +2 Secret +2 Insight +1 dodge)
Will 55 (21 base +19 Wis +5 Epic +6 Resistance +1 Competence +1 Luck +2 Secret)

Reach 30'
Melee Attack 'Sorrow' +62 (+25 BAB +34 Str +5 Enhancement +3 Luck +1 Competence +1 Secret +1 haste -8 Size)
Damage 6d6 + 47 + (d6 fire, d6 cold, d6 electricity, 1 Con) [+34 Str +10 Enhancement +3 Luck] 1d6 to wielder
Full Attack 62/62/57/52/47/42
Resolved as touch attack due to persistent Wraithstrike

Ranged Attack sling +50 (+25 BAB +25 Dex +2 Enhancement +3 Luck +1 Competence +1 Secret +1 haste -8 Size)
Damage 3d6 + 39 [+34 Str +2 Enhancement +3 Luck]

Special Defenses:
10 spell levels Spell Turning (maximized via Incense of Meditation)
50 spell levels Rod of Absorption
Immune to all 5 Energy types
Freedom of Movement
Immune to natural or magical wind (Stormrage)
Healed once when takes lethal damage (Fortunate Fate)
Contingencied Teleport when targetted with Disjunction
Has Forcesight of upcoming danger
Evasion (Boots of Swiftness)[/sblock]

Nephtys

First Post
Jemal said:
*OOC: Yes, I'm planning on posting all of the Seven's stats after they've been brought down for good. Though be warned that they do have a few things PC's didn't have access to, to make them interesting. (for example, the one the Good guys are facing right now is Gestalt)

ooc:[sblock]
And this one has saves trough the stratosphere, probably a huge charisma bonus as well as both fully functional Paladin and Blackguard levels... Or does Ijazim have any other theories about why her saves are unbeatable?
Knowledge (arcana) (Int):......25 (19+5+1)
Knowledge (history) (Int):......23 (17+5+1)
Knowledge (religion) (Int):......39 (33+5+1)
Knowledge (the planes) (Int):.36 (30+5+1)
Spellcraft (Int):....................39 (33+5+1)
[/sblock]
Voidrazor: Damn, I'm glad you're on our team ;).

Last edited:

Remove ads