Epic Problem : Return to Power

Jemal

Adventurer
The man steps forward "Very well, come and get me witch, and let my daughter go." He makes no move to stop her as she takes possession of him once again.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Ijazim opens his mansion and heads in to sleep. What does everybody else do?

Nephtys

First Post
Miranel takes posession of the holy warrior, laughing mentally at him. "Good, good, now tell me everything about yourself, your allies and Gallador," she thinks to him. "And don't try to decieve me. Your daughter will not be hard to find, and when I do she will pay for any lack of cooperation on your part."

Voidrazor

First Post
After Ijazim disappears Panarchus turns to the others, "I shall forge another extra-dimensional refuge elsewhere. If any of you would prefer to reduce the hazards of attack by the seven or that madman, he nods toward where the void cleric vanished, "whilst resting, you are welcome to join me."

Panarchus then leaves with a carefree wave. But at the same time he gives a shake of the head that suggests those that remain may have taken leave of their senses. A few blocks away in an alley, he invokes the power of his namesake to form a magical sanctuary barred from intrusion by those not with him. Inside, the accomodations are opulent and spacious. After sharing a sumptuous meal brought by liveried spirits, the avatar excuses himself saying, "I have matters to attend to concerning the establishment of my church. You are all, of course free to come and go as you will."

Once outside, Panarchus will attempt a Greater Scrying on the guard he first met upon entering the town. Hopefully using that to track him down.

G

Guest 11456

Jool the Drogorn

Jool nods as Panarchus offers a safe place to rest. She follows after him and once inside refuge and the meal is eaten, she quickly drifts off to sleep. She had not realized how tired she truely was.

Nephtys

First Post
[sblock=Jemal]
ooc1: Jemal, I may need to know what Miranel finds out from the innkeeper/undead hunter before Ijazim can proceed.
ooc2: Does Ijazim know of any spell that could tell him anything useful about any of the locations he suspects the Six are located or headed? (Anything outside the SRD?) Does he know anything useful about those locations already?

Ijazim exits the mansion and finds himself alone. His "allies" had made their choice, siding with Panarchus, and could no longer be trusted. Not that trust had ever been given or expected. It would be unfortunate if they had to become his enemies with so much at stake, but the Lady would provide, she always did.

Seeing Miranel, clad in the flesh of the Innkeeper, standing by the fireplace he smiles tenderly. At least she could always be relied upon. With the smile still on his lips he speaks, "So, my dear. Learn anything useful?"
[/sblock]

Remove ads