BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Bront

The man with the probe
It's a fairly average large town. (Don't have a map, so can't tell you exactly which one, it's not that important).

Patlin

Explorer
Rio is aproved for level 3. I assume the new level is only effective after a nights rest. He'll check to see if anyone is still hurt after resting, and if so use lay on hands to cure them. (Now at 9 hp/day.)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yup, got to sleep, but you do get sleep healing, which means Brellach is only down 1.

In the morning, Valnor excuses himself from the Inn, and returns a few hours later (with a body guard) with a case in hand.

"I had this set crafted some time ago, and it was to be a gift for a special occasion, but I certaintly think this is special enough." He opens the case and reveals eight identical finely crafted daggers, he takes one out, pulls it out of it's fine leather sheath, and examines it before smiling and putting it back. It looks well balanced and suprisingly sharp. He hands one of them to each one of you, and puts the last one on his own belt. "Please, accept these as a small part of a thank you. But that is not all," He pulls out his money pouch, and hands you each 10 platinum.

"It's a small gift, but it is the least I can do. I'll let my other guests know they should get ready, and we can leave by noon."

OOC: It's a Masterwork Dagger he gave each of you. It's nice, fancy looking, and they all match, but they're just masterwork daggers.

Drowned Hero

First Post
ooc: back :)

Khuther does not get to lvl up to 3 as hes almost 1000 xp short :/ , but he gets a nice Masterwork Dagger and some coin + hes eager to get to the beer place to drink :)

Khuther bows as he recives the dagger and the 10 platinium coins. 'Much apreciated Sir' he then turns around and sits on a nearby chair scratching his forearms. Did his marks look bigger and darker at the edges? he blinked a<couple of times and scratched again.

ooc: Khuther is still the designated money keeper... editing first post....

Someone

Adventurer
Patlin said:
Rio is aproved for level 3. I assume the new level is only effective after a nights rest. He'll check to see if anyone is still hurt after resting, and if so use lay on hands to cure them. (Now at 9 hp/day.)

ooc: Tam is also approved for level 3, and is now at 17 out of 29 hit points, slghtly more after one night of rest.

"Much appreciated" says Tam when he receives the money and the dagger.

IamTheTest

First Post
Fritz will unsheathe his dagger to take a good look at it when it is handed to him...Wow...this is so cool. Looking up at Valnor he will give his thanks.

Patlin

Explorer
ic: Rio thanks the nobleman for his gifts. If Rio happens to discover the nobleman's country of orgin is Aundair (I'm not sure if this has been established yet) he'll also ask if there is any news related to the Knights Arcane or the village of Windshire.

ooc:
Bront said:
Combat over.

Damage: I have:
Rio down 5
Tam down 12
Ken down 5
Khoros down 2

Healing overnight: 3 pts for level 3s, 2 pts for level 2s. Which should result in:

Rio down 2
Tam down 9
Ken down 3
Khoros down 1

If these calculations are correct, Rio will heal Ken for 1 pt and Tam for 7 pts, bringing everyone to the point of being healed after another night's rest. He'll hold onr point of healing in reserve in case he needs to stabilize someone before his power refreshes.

Wik

First Post
Khoros doesn't quite know what to say. He merely nods his head, and mumbles a "Thank you", and spends much time fiddling with the knife.

As for the money, he tucks it away in his pocket rather carelessly, heedless of it's true value.

Remove ads