BLEB1: Beer Run (stonegod - Designated Driver)

Wik

First Post
Khoros nods at Tam's words. "There is nothing in Sharn worth having that is better than that found in the Reaches. If you would like, I will walk with you. We can discuss your family, if that is okay."

ajanders

Explorer
Kenn shrugs "I'll just toddle along to the ferry station and docks with our noble heroic chappies here. Might I suggest everyone else do their walking and shopping not too far from there? It'd be a dreadful shame if we couldn't find everyone and missed a ferry."

Bront

The man with the probe
So:

Khuther, Kenn, Khoros, Mardigan, & Rio are pretty much heading to look for a ferry to Rekkenmark? Tam is going shopping by himself, and Fritz is doing something unspecified?

Wik

First Post
OOC: Sounds good, although Khoros was thinking of following Tam around. Though, I'm all for following the main group, too.

Patlin

Explorer
Bront said:
So:

Khuther, Kenn, Khoros, Mardigan, & Rio are pretty much heading to look for a ferry to Rekkenmark? Tam is going shopping by himself, and Fritz is doing something unspecified?

Rio is definitely among the ferry seeking crowd.

Bront

The man with the probe
Tam wanders off to find other stuff he's shopping for.

The rest of you head to the docks to look into a ferry. They find a Lyrander office and inquire within. "Sorry, nothing to Rekkenmark, can't get up the cliffs. But we have a ferry coming and going from Korth twice daily. Passage there is 25 gold a person. One leaves in about 20 minutes, and the other in about 12 hours."

Remove ads