Kobolds made nice

Kirnon_Bhale

Explorer
Sorry for the delay - moved house on monday - have been offline since then. I am only able to access the internet by going elsewhere. Anyway - I am just about done. Only the high level critters to go now. Then I will upload the file.

HeinorNY

First Post
robgmsft said:
Vastly more interesting, really cool battle with a ton of tough decisions and tight moments. Really enjoying 4E. Biggest downside was all of the effects and conditions to keep track of. :cool:
I also had a lot of fun playing with kobolds and 1st level pregen characters.
It's amazing to think there are more 29 levels and other monsters.

Kirnon_Bhale

Explorer
Right. I am done.

Just a few notes - 1. I actually decided to exclude any monsters above level 10, this is because they are few and far between and because the pregen's would never even begin to have a hope against them.

2. I have occasionally changed wording to fit the formatting but no numbers barring the Shadar-kai Chainwielder (+44 was a bit high)

3. I think that there is a mistake on the Skeletal Tomb Guardian which I did not change. It lists the "Cascade of Blades" as an at will and I think it should either be a recharge or encounter power - currently it is an at will.

4. I took out the pics. due to my continued limited internet access.

So here you go. I am going to post this in a new thread as well.

Last edited:

nerfherder

Explorer
Thanks again. :)

THis should make it easier for me to start my Keep on the Borderlands conversion (at least for those monsters we have stats for).

Remove ads