OD&D 4 me (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Morrus said:
I may be a little drunk and angry right now, but I know what I'm doing. This has been coming for a long time, and you know it.

Can you at least hand the site over to someone in the US? I'm tired of having a Brit run the site.

Thaumaturge.

Goobermunch

Explorer
Morrus said:
He didn't quit. He was politely asked to leave.

And, frankly, I've had just about enough of this. I'm tempted to just sign on the dotted line at which point it won't be my problem any more.

But the real question, Russ, is how is there any money in gold farming for 4e?

--G

mhensley

First Post
Morrus said:
I may be a little drunk and angry right now, but I know what I'm doing. This has been coming for a long time, and you know it.

The suspense is terrible... I hope it'll last.

hafrogman

Adventurer
Blackrat said:
Convert everyone to Hivers!

Well what are you waiting for, get to it.
Right, right. I'm on it.

Wait. . . how do I do that again? Oh damn, first day on the job and I'm gonna get fired. I should have written it down. Oh, wait. . . I did. Index card, index card. . .

Aha! Step One: Speech.

Resistance is futile. We are the dyslexic borg. Prepare to have your ass laminated.

No, dangit. Wrong speech.

Er. . . err. . . different plan!

Step One: Steal Underpants.
Step Two: ???
Step Three: Profit.

Okay, so if everyone could just look the other way, while I. . . .*YANK*. . .

Leopard print? Really?

Matthan

Explorer
Almost makes you wonder if ENworld 2.0 is ready to go live and with April Fool's, they decided to make the most of it. That's my new theory.

As for my gaming, I've never played OD&D and don't own the books, so I'm looking forward to 4E. Besides, I live near Atlanta, GA near Stone Mountain actually. Who down here would actually play OD&D?

Zaruthustran

The tingling means it’s working!
Re: the sale of ENWorld, I suspect we'll all login tomorrow to see the site re-skinned as: "Dorito's Cool Ranch 4th Cheesition News"

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Morrus said:
If that's your decision, I pretty well should just resign right now. I have absolutely no interest in that, and you friggin' well know it. I've already lost one friend today. I'd rather not lose more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads