• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Mellubb

First Post
"I agree as well. This way if we are ambushed we can just ride through. We have to talk to each other upon contact though so no one is left behind."

Ilium

First Post
"All right, then," Jarek says, "Let's go. Arrak, come up near the front so you won't have to ride over the rest of us if you get in a hurry." He taps his horse's sides and draws his sword as they move along the path.

Lord Slaw

First Post
Arrak gives a slightly wild grin, and flips down his mask yet again. "With pleasure." He then proceeds to ride just slightly in front of the others, bow trained on the ramparts, ready to spur Mela to blinding speed should the need arise.

Walking Dad

First Post
Outside the Keep

Your ride ends in front of a tower with a heavy portcullis. You hear and see no signs of life but the portcullis is closed.

(ooc: south east tower on your map. The portcullis is on the south of the tower)

attachment.php

Ilium

First Post
"Maybe Toruk, Paldon and I could lift the portcullis," Jarek offers. "Then one of you skinny fellows can crawl under and find a way to raise it."

Last edited:

Lord Slaw

First Post
Arrak dismounts Mela, eying the portcullis. "I'm not exactly skinny, but I'll head in. Lift it, and I'll dive under." He limbers up, stretching and preparing for the squeeze. He glances to Mela, and in a reassuring voice, says, "Don't worry, I can hold my own." Mela still appears nervous, but calms down visibly.

Kenku17

First Post
Voda Vosa said:
"Toruk could bash door" Toruk says shortly

"Sorry Toruk, but Id rather try to keep it mostly intact for our own safety once the keep is undercontrol." Paldon says and then to Jarek's suggestion "Sounds like a good idea to try Jarek." and starts to walk twoards the Porticulis and readies to attempt to lift it.

Walking Dad

First Post
Tower

Jarek, Paldon and Toruk succeed at lifting the portcullis. Just as Arrak squeezed into the tower. You hear Reggie firing his bow and shouting: "Up there!" Moments later you all recognize an orc on the top of the tower, holding two javelins.

[sblock=ooc]
Initiatve:
Paldon
Arrak
Toruk
Orc
Collan
Reggie
Warren
Jarek[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads