VH1 presents: What ever happened to?

WSmith

First Post
Piratecat, do you have anymore info on the whereabouts of Trampler? Clark has been dying to find this guy, even if he doesn't want to draw anymore. There was a website somewhere about trying to find him, but I can't seem to find it now.

Orcus

First Post
I have been trying to find Trampier forever. He is second to EGG in defining AD&D in my mind. His art just rules.

Clark

Vargo

First Post
Piratecat said:
Erol Otus is working for a computer game company - 3DO, maybe? I forget.
- Kevin

3DO is correct - but he doesn't do that fantastic line art he used to do. :p That's what I miss...

Evil-B

First Post
I wouldn't get your hopes up on David Trampier, folks. He's made it pretty clear that he doesn't want to be found at all for whatever personal reasons.

Trust me...I would be the first in line to beg for a finish to the Wormy saga, or at least a collection of all the past strips (I still have my "Wanted for aiding and abetting Wormy" button back from Trampier's failed attempt to publish a collection). However, better men than me (i.e. people in the industry, presumably with money to back them up) have all failed to get his attention. Heck, he's even got unclaimed art checks still with TSR/now WOTC.

BTW, any of the information on the web about him (that I remember reading, anyway) was easily found by a search on Google. Just for trivia, if P-Cat wanted to share any recent rumors with us, that would be cool...

...except for contact info, of course. Dave's freedom--regardless if it causes us fanboys no end of teeth grinding--absoulutely MUST be respected.

Remove ads